Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

is anyone else ridiculously excited??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 23, 2010 5:54:10 PM PDT
J.A. says:
Today I was re-reading a bit of city of bones and I went to check out the descriptions of some of the elements of the Infernal Devices book posted on Cassie's site. And I am so excited now! I can't wait for this. If you haven't read the character descriptions she has put up, they look great. I think her characters are the best thing about her writing. She could write about her characters reading phone books and talking about the weather and they would probably still be interesting. I wish we didn't have to wait another 3 months! Can't wait :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2010 4:25:07 AM PDT
Sam says:
I've been waiting since last year, ha. Can't wait! I decided to re-read the trilogy but I think I'm going to save it for my July reading :?

Posted on Jun 11, 2010 3:46:14 PM PDT
I know! I can't wait! I love the way she write and I was so sad when the trilogy was over! Just a little bit longer and we'll get to enjoy it!

Posted on Jun 14, 2010 2:25:48 PM PDT
stiletto929 says:
I know!!! I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES!!! I'm sure I'll LOVE The Infernal Devices too!!! Can't wait!!! =)

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 3:26:11 PM PDT
kristen says:
I can't wait for this book. Something like the Mortal Instruments series (and linked to it), but in the past!

And I've heard that Magnus Bane is in this book!

Posted on Jul 8, 2010 11:42:06 PM PDT
T'keyah says:
But there's also another Mortal Instruments book coming out called City of Fallen Angels. It'll be out around April next year. I'm looking forward to both. It's such a great series!!!

Posted on Jul 11, 2010 9:37:55 PM PDT
I have a friend who is a YA librarian and I just read an ARC of this book. Clare's writing has improved a great deal and I thought she was great to begin with. Just a little warning, though...Clockwork Angel is a very, very dark read. Don't get me wrong. It is completely AMAZING, but it was much scarier. The reason being ***Spoiler Alert***some Downloader creations can penatrate the safe of the Institute so nowhere is really safe!!
Magnus is in the book, but enough to suit me because I love Magnus!

Posted on Jul 27, 2010 11:14:43 AM PDT
Travis P says:
This was fantastic! I think I like it even better than the Mortal Instruments series!

Posted on Jul 31, 2010 7:55:54 PM PDT
I wasn't really looking forward to this book until I got my paperback of City of Glass that had the sneak peeks at this book and City of Fallen Angels. Now I'm so ridiculously excited for both of them LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2010 11:22:04 AM PDT
I agree I have gone absolutely CRAZY waiting for this book but luckily you can read an excerpt at barnes and noble

Posted on Aug 25, 2010 12:48:42 AM PDT
K. Bufkin says:
Is there a robot angel in this? Because, that's something I'd be excited about.

Posted on Aug 27, 2010 9:55:33 PM PDT
L. Herron says:
I received an advanced readers copy at of all places, Comic Con. All I have to say is that you will love it. The book has some similarities to the Mortal Instruments and Cassandra's same writing style but a different feel (perhaps just because of the time period and location). The characters are also very interesting. I didn't really have a favorite character until I read this book. I don't want to say too much or spoil anything but I think this book will leave you anxiously awaiting the next in the series. If you have any questions just post them.

Posted on Aug 28, 2010 2:06:20 PM PDT
Nina says:
@L. Herron - I already read it as well :) So who is your favorite character?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2010 9:34:38 PM PDT
L. Herron says:
My favorite character is Jem. His character is reserved but he is smart, thoughtful and strong. I can't wait to see what he brings to the table in the next two books.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  May 23, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 2, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel Bk. 1
The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel Bk. 1 by Cassandra Clare (Paperback - 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,571)