Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
is there a dell warantee
asked by DIL on November 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, the product comes with a Limited Hardware warranty (U.S. only). It may be 90 days, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 4 year or 5 year. You have to check your packing slip or sales receipt to determine the length.
M. H. Stephens answered on November 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can best find out by checking www.dell.com/warranty as different parts have different warranties, or call Dell, they will gladly tell you exactly what you want to know. Hope this helps.
thebooklady27 answered on November 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I had to call Dell because I downloaded the patches/updates from www.Dell.com. I would caution anyone to make sure that you only download patches/updates "as needed" from Dell. Anyway, the Dell Customer Service was very helpful and helped me roll back the PC and only download the patches/updates as needed. This computer has a self service option within the Dell Software that advises you only when you need updates/patches. So far, we have owned this PC since August 2012...it is working fine. Very fast and has adequate memory to handle several applications.
Dale R. Guy answered on November 11, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If bought through amazon you have both an amazon and dell warranty. I returned this dell for a full refund and bought an HP PC.
FCarv answered on November 12, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, mine has a 16 month warranty for limited technical service from Dell and on site service from another company. Fortunately, I haven't had to test out how much support they'll really provide.
ageorge6 answered on November 13, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product