Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

is this really necessary?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 62 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 1, 2012 9:34:19 PM PDT
Emperor says:
i mean really...

Posted on May 1, 2012 9:55:52 PM PDT
well looks like im goin back to Halo this year!

Posted on May 1, 2012 10:10:47 PM PDT
Yeah, I feel the same way. The premise is certainly interesting, but it all looks like the same exact game. I think I may skip Call of Duty this year.. :/

Posted on May 1, 2012 10:22:47 PM PDT
Dude, trayarch freaken hasn't let us down yet, why now?

Posted on May 2, 2012 1:33:51 AM PDT
Halo 4 a week before. Nuff said.

Posted on May 2, 2012 5:56:27 AM PDT
Circa_1986 says:
Gotta love it when the Halo fanboys come out.

CODMW3 was an epic fail.

Treyarch is the bomb diggity.

Posted on May 2, 2012 5:58:10 AM PDT
Satoru S. says:
I hate halo , all that jumping and shooting is stupid. I will admit I am a bf fanboy too the core. but I still like cod just got bored of the same old thing every year.
Looks like this time they are changing it up with going into the future I might have too keep my eyes on this one.

Posted on May 2, 2012 6:50:36 AM PDT
I love how you people (apparently) hate Call of Duty, yet you waste all your time coming on here and bashing it. If you don't like it, why don't you just ignore it and go do something you enjoy?

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 7:53:37 AM PDT
veteran says:
True. good point. All these people like to complain about the games that don't come out and when they do, they play them anyway. There's a reason the games keep coming out, Black Ops and MW2 were both Best selling games of all time on both XBOX and PS3. Just go to the store and look at the label. Don't like them? Go to another forum. Can't wait for this game.

Posted on May 2, 2012 8:19:40 AM PDT
GamesGuru says:
Im getting this day one. From the previews this game is finally evolving. Interesting plot. new gameplay mechanics. Cant wait til they reveal the multiplayer. Treyarch has become the best COD dev and they may be doing something to reinvent FPS multiplayer, or at least evolve it.

Posted on May 2, 2012 8:29:38 AM PDT
Daniel E says:
I agree Chad, I dont get it? (o_O). I hate Halo, I can't stand Halo, and this very moment is the first time ive wrote a negitive comment towards it. I dont see the pleasure in wasting my time watchin something i have no interest in, and then waste more time writing negitive stuff about it lol to each there own i guess, maybe they have a guilty pleasure? in denial?. However i think the individuale that started the discussion seems to disagree with the changes treyarch made, not necessarily hating. I could recspect that, but def. wait untill more info. and trailers gets released.

Correct me if im wrong, but the majority of people complained that it was the same game, with hardley any machines. So treyach is testing the waters with their new ideas revovling the game around machines and consumers still arnt satisfied lol. GTFO!. What do you want them to do, change the concept of the game to something other then countries at war? You want dragons and maybe giants with fairies running around?? If so, clearly your playing the wrong game. COD is a war game, and i hope they keep it like that. The new ideas are intriguing, and im looking forward for more trailers and Zombie mode!

Posted on May 2, 2012 9:08:20 AM PDT
Mike says:
You know that everyone on here saying they wont buy this will buy it day one.

Posted on May 2, 2012 9:32:55 AM PDT
The one thing I think Treyarch needs to do is bring back the split-screen coop but this time make it savable. I have the most fun on any game with my buddies in the house coop killing the bad guys.

Posted on May 2, 2012 12:23:26 PM PDT
Kamrin says:
Halo 4 is going to be EPIK, but COD is another game entirely and has its own charm. Noe get lost. We all know you are itching to say "Battlefield is better" or something to that effect...

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 12:37:16 PM PDT
Tim G. says:
thats bc infinity ward pretty much lost every valuable person they had on there team......trearch has to do good or else the cod franchise will die extremely quick now.....

Posted on May 2, 2012 7:19:21 PM PDT
J. Johnson says:
I have to agree that CoD:BOII is looking to be pretty good. Working in the video game industry, people raved over BO when it was out two years ago. ModWar sucks, and everyone thinks so. I've heard so many that love BO but hate MW. I hate all of the titles myself, but it seems that Treyarch has a much better execution in BO than any other CoD title.

People will love this just as much as the other BO, if not more than the original. I'll wear my Black Ops 2 shirt proudly at work because I know that people are going to be happy with the outcome.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 11:35:51 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
its sells doesnt mean its good there are crappy movies out all the time and they make millions of dollars. I would rather a crappy game not do well then encourage people to buy trash.....The Pirates films are great but 3 and 4 where crap but they still did well......but everyone loves Johnny Depp

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 11:36:21 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
You are blinded and brainwashed by the evil activision what you siad is incompletely true.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 11:37:22 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
can you say COD: FOXDIE? nope not impressed at all

Posted on May 3, 2012 12:41:50 AM PDT
Halo 4 has better graphics. Better gameplay. Better everything. COD is just ripping off everyone with this. They must of freaked out when BF3 was first shown and got scared when Halo 4 was announced last E3. Now MS is bucking up and releasing Halo at COD's usual date. COD is dead.

Posted on May 3, 2012 2:38:58 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2012 10:07:19 AM PDT
Sam says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 3, 2012 10:13:15 AM PDT
Sam says:
Seems like every year you have to shell out another $60 for a new COD to stay up to date with this dumb series. Just call it what it is, Call of Duty: Replay Nine.

Posted on May 3, 2012 10:23:36 AM PDT
GamesGuru says:
B.O.B.- Haterz is what this thread reminds me of lol

In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2012 10:47:54 AM PDT
Totally man, can't argue with sound logic! Everybody says this "Oh god here we go again, another COD", and every time it kicks ass! Halo, just can't get into it, although Battlefield 3 was pretty killer.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  48
Total posts:  62
Initial post:  May 1, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about