Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2012 2:36:06 AM PDT
too long just too long.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 6:04:38 AM PDT
Ronai Sanzer says:
thats not that long away

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 5:07:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 5:07:56 PM PDT
Waldo says:
There are so MANY PS3 first party games(and 3rd party) that are awesome to take up your time in the meanwhile!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2012 6:31:15 PM PDT
Mapleine says:
I can't think of any that I'd want to play. Anything decent from Sony is 2013, anything multiplatform I'll get for PC. =/ Bit of a drought, for me.

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 6:19:49 AM PDT
paper tiger says:
There are so many games coming out the rest of 2012. Borderlands 2, Hitman: Absolution, Resident Evil 6, Far Cry 3, Dishonored as well as others!

2013 is shaping up to look quite nice as well with Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Rainbow6, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Dead Space 3 and many more.

There are plenty of games to keep us all busy.

I'm not sure about the Collector's Edition of GoW: Ascension. The statue doesn't impress me, it looks like it's covered in chocolate. The steelbook would be nice though.

"I'm sorry, I think I ate your chocolate covered Kratos"

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 1:32:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2012 8:06:09 PM PST
Azhrei says:
I know it's popular but borderlands just seems stupid to me idk why. Never heard of Hitman till now but Absolution looks nice, Res evil 6 apparently isn't as good as it should be, especially the aiming. Far Cry 3? maybe....... Dishonored? nope. Sorry but a game that big that can't let you play in 3rd person? not even gonna bother (especially since Bethesda's name is on it after actually being able to finish Bugrim [Skyrim] unlike alot of people). I pretty much hate first person cept for shooters (like CoD) and even those I play in 3rd if I can. I just find it easier, and it looks better to me. I've still got some games I haven't started yet since I got my Ps3, but I'm bout in the same boat as the other guy. Almost every game on my amazon list isn't out yet for quite awhile lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 3:35:14 AM PST
You must be new to gaming, who hasn't heard of Hitman?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 8:31:12 AM PST
You should absolutely play Dishonored. Bethesda didn't develop the game like they did Skyrim, they only published it. It was developed by Arkane studios and they did a very good job. I understand you prefer third person games but if you were ever going to make an exception it should be Dishonored. I play A LOT of games and Dishonored has been one of the only unique experiences I have had from gaming in a while. The choices you can make and seeing how they impact the game, not only the outcome but the gameplay as you progress through the game as well (The more killing you do the more enemies there will be as you progress and the more aggressive they are).

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 8:51:10 AM PST
paper tiger says:
Yes! I am almost done with Dishonored and I have greatly enjoyed it. A must! And I can see myself playing it again and again as you can have a new approch each time you play it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2013 3:13:32 PM PST
worst taste in games i have ever seen lol, except for RE6 your not wrong there
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 27, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition - Playstation 3
God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (285)