Have the issues w/ Kindle Leather Covers been fixed? People have reported that the Kindle Leather covers with the hinges and without the light will short out the Kindle and cause problems. Has this issue been addressed by the manufacturer yet? Thanks!
asked by Cindy on February 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I've had mine for a couple of years now and no problem.
Dr. Gregg E. Townsley answered on March 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am seconding a review posted two days ago on this cover. Don't buy it unless Amazon assures that it has been fixed. I just went through a long process with them of getting a replacement Kindle and discovering on my own (they obviously know there's problems but no one said that to me) that this cover was causing my Kindle to freeze up and reboot on its own. This is after using it for over a year, so beware. You do not want to have to go through what I went through. Choose another cover.
Ann
AEH answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I love my kindle keyboard. It is the COVER that the elastic that holds it together when it is closed wore out. I ordered a replacement cover and cannot get the old cover off to use the new cover
Marlene answered on July 9, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have no complaints. very very satisfied with all features and people of Amazon. Walker M
Mary W. answered on January 21, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am very satisfied and complimentary of the kindle. I am on it a lot and enjoy all the features. My husband gave it to me for Christmas. Excellent merchandise and very informed people to help me get set up. I thank you for this invention. M. Walker
Mary W. answered on January 21, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product