Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

If you have health issues, wanting to lose weight or just looking to feel better, then this book's for YOU!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 31, 2011 11:02:00 AM PDT
I've been on the Venice Nutrition program for 3 years and I can honestly say I've never been in better shape or felt as great as I do now. I started the program looking for answers on how to get my cholesterol in the normal range, stabilize my blood pressure and lose weight. I have accomplished it all....I've lost 50 lbs and my cholesterol and blood pressure have never been better. I also suffer from endometriosis and PCOS(polycystic ovarian syndrome) and being on the Venice Nutrition Program has allowed me to achieve balance w/in my systems and therefore, they are finally under control. I am so much happier and healthier then I had been in the past. I was privileged enough to be able to personally work w/ Mark Macdonald, the CEO and creator of Venice Nutrition and Author of Body Confidence and he has taught me so much about how the body works and how to achieve ulitimate body confidence. Mark's knowledge on fitness and nutrition is the best out there. His program even teaches you how to manage stress. So if you are looking for answers...this book is a MUST read.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 1:44:48 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 26, 2011 1:50:56 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about