can i hook it up to itunes and will i be able to go on the internet and can i get good fun apps (PLEASE REPLY)
asked by Marielle Hickey on December 6, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
1. itunes : There is an app available for the playbook that allows for syncing to itunes.
2. internet: Yes, via wifi. The blackberry os is to me the most "pc like" when using the internet. It allows for multiple open tabs and is flash capable, as well as being fully functional using MS Office formats.
3. Fun apps: As this is subjective I'd suggest you take a look at "blackberry appworld" and decide for yourself. I've never felt shorted as far as app availability and short of a little HD Gaming most often use it to stream amazon prime (This thing will stream hd through the hdmi to our 55" Sony HD TV), internet browsing, or for it's initially intended purpose of replacing the lappie travelling for work or school.
Johnathannb answered on December 6, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello Marielle -

Since the update to the operating system 2.0, Playbook owners can install "Android Player". This allows you to run android apps. I tried to install it myself, but I was not able to finish as it seems very tedious work. Ones must download a bunch of programs to PC and then to Playbook...I gave up. You may want to research this prior to buying it, if you haven't already. Go to crackberry.com. They have info on how to install it. Perhaps you will be more patient than I for this =).

You can't get the iTunes App onto the PB. However, and I just researched this before answering you, there's this App in the App World for $3.99 call "iTunes Sync". Apparently this allows users to 'sync' their iTunes library with their PB, both Mac and PC platforms.

I hope this helps you =)
Slim Fit Classic answered on December 6, 2012

A
Internet through wi fi is great. No issues for me. I am not a heavy fun app user but it looks like there are lots of games for it. Go to blackberry app world and see. For itunes you need an app called iTunes sync which works pretty well. There are quite a few steps involved but it works.
noaxetogrind answered on December 6, 2012

A
Hello Marielle -

Since the update to the operating system 2.0, Playbook owners can install "Android Player". This allows you to run android apps. I tried to install it myself, but I was not able to finish as it seems very tedious work. Ones must download a bunch of programs to PC and then to Playbook...I gave up. You may want to research this prior to buying it, if you haven't already. Go to crackberry.com. They have info on how to install it. Perhaps you will be more patient than I for this =).

You can't get the iTunes App onto the PB. However, and I just researched this before answering you, there's this App in the App World for $3.99 call "iTunes Sync". Apparently this allows users to 'sync' their iTunes library with their PB, both Mac and PC platforms.

I hope this helps you =)

A
Dear Marielle -

I just went to goodereader.com. Here you can obtain all the information regarding the downloads of Android Apps on the PB. I will actually go and try installing the "Android Player" again right now. =)

A
Yes. First connect the playbook to your pc...your pc will detect new hardwared...then you download the blackberry download manager.... once that's complete, from the blackberry download manager you can sycn music from itunes or windows media player...the blackberry download manager detects the players that are on your pc. you can even download pictures from your pc to the blackberry player... i did...to use was wallpaper on my blackberry playbook!! It's a very simple process! Hope this helps answer your question!!
emnm56 answered on December 6, 2012

A
1 yes you can with an app that's worth not more that 3 dollars 2 obviously and it is has a great and fast browser 3 lots of them
carlos96 answered on December 6, 2012

A
Sorry to answe so late but I didn´t know the answer to thi, so I ask a friend that works in blackberry
she said that you conect to itunes and in http://www.blackberrybloggers.org/how-to-transfer-itunes-to-playbook/
says how to do it. The applications that are available are trough app world. I hope this can help you.
Maria M. answered on December 12, 2012

A
Marielle, you should be able to sync itunes over with a usb cable from your computer. The internet is still one of the fastest on any tablet i have seen to date. Blackberry app store has came leaps and bounds from its origination,something for everyone as of late. Hope this helps.
just a clown answered on December 14, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›