5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful praise, March 8, 2003
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
I love this CD. I have been blessed so many times while listening to this on the road. After a long day at work I love relaxing on the way home while singing praise to our Lord. I bet I have received many glances from fellow drivers wondering what was happening to the guy in the truck. Well the priase music just seems to take over and worship happenes right there in the drivers seat. A friend of mine also has the CD and she has literally been moved to tears during worship using this CD.
If you want a praise and worship CD that has power behind it, get this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome listening for the whole family!, July 28, 2003
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
From my husband and me at 30+ down to the 18 month old baby, we all love this CD! The kids ask to listen to "Na-na-na" (reference to Track #3 on Disc 1, "Every Move I Make"). They want this CD in their rooms, in the den, and on the road. It goes everywhere we do! The sound of this music is hip and attractive to everyone, while also retaining a uplifting and worshipful attidude. I recommend this CD set for anyone and everyone!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, April 18, 2003
"jerseygirl732407" (Kissimmee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
This collection has some great songs. I think the best is "Redeemer, Savior, Friend" because you can tell that the lady singing it really means every word. It is a very sweet song, good for singing when you are spending quiet time with the Lord. I also like "Lord I Lift Your Name on High" and "Shout to the Lord." There are some great upbeat songs like "My Redeemer Lives", "Every Move I Make", and "Awesome God" (very gospel sounding!). I give this CD only 4 stars because there are a lot of very slow songs. I particularly prefer fast songs, something with a good beat, but that is just me. I do recommend this as a part of anyone's worship collection! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must for your worship collection, April 2, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
Probably some of the best versions of the songs I have ever heard recorded. "Be Unto Your Name" is sweet, and "That's Why We Praise Him" is so good, our worship band has learned it and now it is one of our congregation's favorites. "Day's of Elijah" is a little slow, but still good. I do not think anyone would be disappointed with the CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great worship CD!, January 12, 2006
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
THis CD is one of my all-time favorites. The songs are so well done and songs that I am familiar with. If you like Christian music, this is for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars We Speak to Nations, April 5, 2003
Lori A Suwak (Santa Rosa Beach, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
Number # 12 on this three CD set is awesome!It is entitled, "We Speak to Nations". We sing and worship with this song at our church, and it opens the heavens. The words to this song declare Nations to be Saved and come into the kingdom of GOD. THe Lady singer for this song is annointed and when she sings you feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. ENJOY!!!Also, our Dance and Kid Dance and Flag team at church have coreographed a special to "WE SPEAK TO NATIONS".THis song #12, is taking the nation by storm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Christ is Coming a second time, January 25, 2013
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
Awesome. Love Above All and God of Wonders. I pray to God that everyone on earth will be saved including me. That we all dont mean to all be lost. We were born in our ways. So God I hope you have a plan that will forever bring peace and prosperity for ETERNITY!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Praise song ever, August 16, 2010
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
The second cd has the best praise songs exspecially Track #8 (knowing you) but I like the whole cds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, January 8, 2009
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
I am a musician and was playing some of these songs. This series does have the most up-to-date praise music. Buy it, you'll like it, comes with videos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Iworship, May 8, 2007
This review is from: iworship: A Total Worship Experience (Audio CD)
Excellant music by original artists. . . helps wipe away the cares of the day on the way home or to work!

Rate and Discover Movies