Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naruto Hand Seals Guide
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on August 16, 2012
This app. looks very interesting and I look forward to seeing how detailed and how extensive the list is. please make this a free app of the day
on August 15, 2012
I"ve been a fan of Naruto ever since i was a boy. I awlways thought the hand signs they did were sooo cool but they did them so fast, I couldn't keep up! This is just a quick refrence for some common jutsus and would love more :)
on August 14, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to put all this together. You have done a really great job. I like this series a lot, too and have often meant to pause the video to learn the seals. Now I can just refer to your guide. This sure beats a weekend job! I wish you great success with this and all your futures endeavors. I'm sure you'll make a great name for yourself. Keep 'em coming!
on January 1, 2013
I knew a few hand signs myself but after that I couldn't find anymore on YouTube so I stopped learning it but now there's a whole list of hand signs that I don't even know, I recommend this app for any naruto fan.
on August 16, 2012
very good job so far being 14 I know getting money outside a job is hard. And I would like to know how many jutsis will be on this app. And how do you make apps.