Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FLV Video Player FREE
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2012
Tried playing several flv videos I had downloaded. None of them played. Every time, I got an error message to the effect that the player had stopped unexpectedly. Garbage.
on December 15, 2012
Does nothing, just an ad. Don't waste any more time. Now I have to write ten more words. 19 20
on March 7, 2013
If you plan to watch short FLV music videos, this is your apps. Otherwise, if the video is longer than 15 minutes, find yourself another FLV player. This player hangs on my tablet (Visual Land VL110).
on December 29, 2012
Don't download it will make your device froze and it doesn't to anything exept a blank screen, I tried it twice to make sure but nothing so I uninstalled it!! Look somwhere else
on January 21, 2013
This may be a great app, but it wasn't what I needed to make our tablet user friendly for home schooling. Please read other reviews as maybe this just didn't work for me.
on December 21, 2012
Installs extra shopping apps so I uninstalled it for that reason. It did work good though. Not many players that will play the flv format.
on January 13, 2016