Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Avatar forum

journalism student needs help

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2009 8:57:04 AM PST
Jin Shiyu says:
Hello everybody,

My name is Shiyu Jin, a graduate journalism student attending the University of Texas at Austin. I'm conducting an online survey about movies.I NEED HELP!

I'm trying hard to reach to fans of Avatar from America.If you are American and you have interest in the movie Avatar,please help me complete my online questionnaire.Your participation and opinions are very important and I would appreciate your support by completing the following survey.If you would like additional information about the survey, please feel free to contact me at tonyking8765@hotmail.com

The link to the online questionnaire is http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey.zgi?p=WEB229WXVZ6PJD

I really appreciate that if you can help!!

With best regards,

Shiyu
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Avatar forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Avatar by James Horner (Audio CD - 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars (171)