Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
juicing blackberries Looking for a juicer for blackberries to make blackberry jelly. Will the elite work on really soft berries and fruit?
asked by S. Reeves on November 10, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Euripides58 answered on April 5, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Euripides58 answered on April 6, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it most certainly does an excellent job on soft fruit and berries. I've done it with strawberries, blackberries (I live in WA), very ripe peaches, mangoes, oranges, soft and ripe pears, watermelon, pineapple -- I can't remember all the very soft and ripe fruit but the list goes on and on. You don't need another juicer, juicing all kinds of fruit is what it's designed for. What extra disc? There is no such thing as a "disc" in this juicer.
Cutedeedle answered on March 22, 2010
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This one does not have that extra disc for juicing soft fruits but Williams Sonoma sells a Breville Juicer (for $399) that has a separate disc for juicing soft fruits.
Cybil M. answered on January 4, 2010
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there are youtube links that show them doing just that with the 800. I just bought one, I'm excited..the reviews can't get any better. Worst thing I've heard about it, is its a little loud, and may not be as good on grasses and leafy veggies as some other models, but it will juice them..maybe just not the quality the some of the deathly slow models would. The speed/convenience of this model seems to more than make up for little stuff like that
Brad Dowling answered on August 27, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Read the post above....
Euripides58 answered on July 31, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
can you do pineapple with the skin still on the pineapple?
lman answered on July 31, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there are youtube links that show them doing just that with the 800. I just bought one, I'm excited..the reviews can't get any better. Worst thing I've heard about it, is its a little loud, and may not be as good on grasses and leafy veggies as some other models, but it will juice them..maybe just not the quality the some of the deathly slow models would. The speed/convenience of this model seems to more than make up for little stuff like that
Brad Dowling answered on August 27, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product