I just can't buy roger moore's movies

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 19, 2012 8:32:50 PM PDT
JT says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 8:21:22 AM PDT
R. Pfingsten says:
I agree with you in the fact that Roger Moore was one of the worst Bonds that there was, but not so much on the collection being outdated. There's nothing really stopping you from buying Skyfall on blu-ray, and making it your 23 film collection instead of the 22 films.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2012 10:07:25 AM PDT
Peter Bridge says:
I can't watch the Roger Moore Bond films simply because they are such lousy movies. "Live and Let Die" is the worst, but the others are competing for that rating.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 6:11:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 10, 2012 6:13:23 PM PDT
C Raup says:
I guess I'm just a nut, but I liked Roger Moore mainly for the humor he brought to the series. The quality of the movies compared to the digital age today is somewhat common from that era ( I was a teenager in the 70's). Roger Moore fit the times! By the way, I love Live & Let Die

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 7:22:03 PM PST
Hi Chris:
Sean Connery is my favorite Bond but I think Roger Moore's Bonds are fun as well.
Best, Tom Pennock

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2013 1:01:00 AM PST
George says:
Your not a nut quite astute at that. Moore was the best Bond and loved all of his movies with my favorites Live and Let Die and the Man with the Golden Gun. Craig is horrible a Sean was way too dry and droll!

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 8:26:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 10, 2013 8:27:30 AM PST
I think as far as a favorite 007 it depends on who you grew up with. I was introduced to James Bond when James Bond was Sean Connery. I think that has a lot to do with it and favorites. I was ten years old in July of 1965 when I saw the double bill re-release of "Dr. No and From Russia With Love". From then on since the summer of 1965 I was hooked on 007.

--Tom Pennock

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 4:29:47 PM PST
Roamer says:
Connery was the ultimate Bond, but Craig, while bringing more edginess to the role, is excellent too! Moore fit the times; the others, bleh.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Bond 50 :Celebrating 5 Decades of Bond
Bond 50 :Celebrating 5 Decades of Bond by Bond 50: Celebrating Five Decades of Bond (DVD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,341)