Customer Discussions > Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii forum

is just dance 2 appropriate for kids?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 23, 2010 7:33:34 AM PST
Wii Just Dance 2

Posted on Nov 25, 2010 8:57:49 PM PST
D. Heyde says:
Are there many songs you would prefer your kids of certain ages don't dance to? If so, is it because of the dance moves or the lyrics? My daughter is 10, in 5th grade.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010 12:22:46 PM PST
Ryan Z. says:
The ESRB gave this game a rating of appropriate for everyone 10 and up. They're usually pretty strict with their rating system, so you'll probably be okay. I haven't seen it yet, since I bought this as a gift, however, the first one was a pretty safe bet as far as content goes.

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 3:04:57 PM PST
I got JD for my daughter who was 10 last year. She LOOOOOVES it. So I just got JD2 for her for Christmas. Actually we all enjoyed it very much. I dont believe that any of the songs or moves are inappropriate.

Posted on Nov 29, 2010 6:46:09 PM PST
Mom of 2 says:
I think most songs are okay. The only one I have any kind of problem with is Tik Tok by Ke$ha. They bleep out the biggies (krunk, drunk, & junk), but they left "...bottle of Jack" and "...plenty of beer" I haven't seen any dance moves that I would consider too risque.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 1:02:28 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 1, 2010 8:44:49 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 2:07:20 AM PST
Peter Ashly says:
Is this appropriate and easier for kids at the age of 3 -4? Is Just Dance Kids a better option for this age group (3 - 4 years)?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 2:21:07 AM PST
J.J Fett says:
i have a 4 and 8 yr old daughter and had this game for 4 weeks not a worry or problem with curses or lude dance moves at all... its a go 100% also its a bit harder then Just Dance, they stepped up the level of play .... your kids will enjoy it and you will be happy you bought it for them... imo

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 2:50:18 AM PST
Peter Ashly says:
Thanks for the response. Would the moves be difficult for them or they should be fine after few days? My daughter is about 3 yrs and 9 months old.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 4:58:38 AM PST
J.J Fett says:
she should do good and be fine.. the more they play it the more used to the moves they will get.. i have niece who is 3 yrs old and she goes at it with my 4 yr old lol... its funny and soo cute watching them dance together ....

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 6:41:11 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 1, 2010 6:43:49 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 9:45:54 AM PST
They also have a Just Dance Kids game that has songs geared to younger kids.Just Dance Kids

Posted on Dec 4, 2010 2:38:07 AM PST
Peter Ashly says:
you influenced my decision. I got one and i am waiting to have it shipped to me. Thanks again for sharing your opinion.

Posted on Dec 4, 2010 6:07:46 AM PST
Runner Girl says:
Thanks for this post. It's now $29, so I'm scooping it up, but I know if I get it, my 6 yr old niece will want to play. She's taking dance classes (ballet, tap), but she loves to move. I was looking at the commercials and the song list and was hoping it was appropriate. Thanks again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2010 1:23:57 PM PST
Sarah says:
Just bought this game and can't wait till it comes! So the question is should I wait till christmas or give it to them when it comes?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2010 8:04:21 PM PST
J.J Fett says:
lol @sarah because as A Dad i bought my girls theres as a gift for christmas but after getting the games in hand i had to give it to them before, and it was a great choice! lol because there soooo distracted now they gave me and my wife there Xmas list and I have not heard a Peep from them since about it lol..... Plus its fun to watch them and family time together you cant BEAT! enjoy! Happy Holidays to All!

Posted on Dec 10, 2010 10:21:27 AM PST
SmileFace says:
I am wondering whether to buy Just Dance 2 or the original Just Dance. My kids are 8, 10 and 12. Anyone have input on which one is better and why? thanks!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Nov 23, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions