Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Is it just mine or is the LCD display horribly grainy?
asked by Annalee J on February 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, I noticed the same thing, you may want to change the ISO speed depending on what your shooting. Remember when using film in the old days, you would purchase 100, 200, 400, etc. The choice was depending on the numbers of what makes your photos grainy/smooth. Try the ISO change and see if that makes a difference. This camera doesn't work well if your image moves. Works well if your image is still. Also you could change the pixel size of the image to a smaller one, this might help also. Good luck!
HD answered on February 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The display is clear, it may just be a defect in yours or something with the settings.
E. Myst answered on February 8, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got this for a gift for my sister-in-law. To me it's very easy to use that's why I bought it. We use the same camera at work. I'm familiar with it already. It takes a little time to get used to it may be to some people.
Lengy answered on February 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems as good or better than other ultra-compacts I've had. In low light it does indeed look grainy at times, but interestingly enough, the picture doesn't, it is often much better. Of course, your results may vary, but I think it's pretty good for this price point.
dh999 answered on February 8, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We used it for Christmas 2012 and two birthdays in January and We have not had a grainy image. The movement is a problem.
Patrick L Pierce answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product