Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2015
I love this bag so much! It's perfect for every day use and is really your 'Mary Poppins' bag. It can fit everything from my wallet, phone, keys, and even my book if I want to go to Starbucks and catch up on some reading! There is just the right amount of compartments inside to fit anything you'd like, and the zipper doesn't go down too far that if you left your bag unzipped, stuff wouldn't be falling out. I debated getting the Black, Maraschino, or the Sweetheart and I'm glad I went with the pink. It is a classic bag that you couldn't go wrong with, and it looks just as good in the crook of the arm as it does as a shoulder bag. If you are looking for a good designer bag to invest in, this is the one. You won't regret it!
on June 26, 2015
Good quality. The reason for the missing star is the access to the interior of the purse. It is difficult/tight to access and feels less roomy than it actually should be because of the triangular structure of the purse.
review image review image
on November 15, 2015
Absolutely adore this bag. Already have received countless compliments on it at work and from friends and family. I usually buy $30 bags from Target so this was definitely a splurge, but one I don't think I'll ever regret. First grown up purse-chase was a total success! Saved about $60 by buying it here instead of on Kate Spade's website. Was delivered before estimated date and in wonderful condition. Every inch of it was protected with wrapping paper and thin flexible styrofoam that insured its quality. Definitely recommend this buy to anyone looking to make a classy, sophisticated statement.
on June 6, 2016
I just took mine out of the box! The color I ordered is "Crisp Linen". The shipping was amazing, the purse was protected from head to toe and it arrived 1 day early! I love it. The pictures online are very deceiving, this purse looks A LOT bigger than it is. It's very small, but it holds A LOT of stuff inside. I just love this purse. So worth it. I can't stop staring at it. I've included pics so you can see for yourself. I wanted a darker gray color, which is "Clock Tower", but in the pics, clock tower looked a lot lighter than crisp linen, but crisp linen is actually lighter than clock tower. Buy this purse right now. I saved about $50 ordering it on Amazon instead of the kate spade website. Oh yeah, it's 100% authentic, comes with a kate spade care card and dust bag
review image review image
on December 29, 2015
Item was obviously used as it arrived with straps not covered and inside a Hefty bag! I thought this was strange when I opened it. The color was not the shade shown so it was returned. I decided to just order a black bag instead. It arrived in obviously new condition as all the straps were covered in paper and the bag was sealed in the mfg package.
on October 7, 2014
Love it! Fits a lot of stuff for a "smaller" purse. You can't fit the kitchen sink or a tea cup yorkie, but I can fit my makeup case, epipen, small wallet, and still have room for the tablet (I don't have a 7 inch) and phone! Love that there is a zippered pocket inside as well as 2 compartments you can fit a phone or a small card holder in. I have already gotten so many compliments on the purse! Color is very vibrant, and I haven't seen it rub off on anything, yet! I have a tan fall jacket and the sleeves are still tan! It was well packed! Great value on Amazon, too!
on December 26, 2014
I gave this to my wife for Christmas and I was a hero. She loved this. She has other designer bags. 3 Gucci 2 Burberry one Louie and another Kate spade. She said this is here favorite. Well for now. It is a very good looking bag. It is well made comes with a very nice dust bag and a authenticity card. Of course Amazon prime never lets me down I had it in two days and it was perfect. Another job well done by the Amazon team.
on December 9, 2013
This Kate Spade bag is of excellent quality. The leather is "pebbled" which is sophisticated in appearance. The cross body strap is narrow (about 1/2 inch) which adds to the look of the bag as well as its comfort when using it. The capacity of the bag is limited but adequate enough for a wallet and cosmetic bag and a few other small items. This bag is great for travel since it stands up and has a zipper closure that keeps personal items in the bag safe and secure. Access is easy. The gold embellishments are eye catching. Received many compliments about this bag which was purchased about a month ago. Would definitely recommend this bag if the smaller capacity works for you.
on June 27, 2014
the size is suitable for daily use.
the color is very suitable for young women.
it is a nice gift.
on February 18, 2016
Hubby purchased this bag in the Mullen Wine color along with the matching wallet. I LOVE IT! And the gorgeous box and wrapping paper they come in. I also added a grey Pom Pom key chain to hang off my bag. I love it!!!