Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 18, 2015
I really like this wallet and I've gotten complements on it. But the downside is that the credit card/ID card slots are too tight (that's what she said.)

So much so that I was taking out the cardboard placeholder where my license is suppose to go and it ripped the seam a bit... which sucks. But now I can easily get my license in and out... so I don't want to return it. But good lord, can't it be designed to be used a little bit? It's like they thought no one was going to put anything in it. LOL.
on December 3, 2014
Got the offshore color, which is navy (a little difficult to tell in the picture here). Really cute, but it doesn't hold much without getting kind of bulky. It snaps closed but it looks like its stuffed even though I have just a few cards in there. Also smaller than I imagined - just barely large enough to get a dollar bill in the sleeve.
on January 18, 2015
This wallet indeed is very, very attractive. The color is glorious, the leather is smooth and perfect, and the inside is very nice. The whole thing is of impeccable quality, but I cannot use it. I know I would have an anxiety attack every time I tried to take a credit card out of its slot or put cash in one of the four pockets while I was standing in a checkout line at a store. The slots and pockets are just TOO TIGHT! I'm tempted to keep this wallet just for its beauty alone and somehow put up with its inconvenience. Can't decide what to do, HELP anyone?
on July 20, 2015
Good quality and very nice look.
Safian leather looks very luxury. Great gift for every woman.
review image review image review image review image
on December 30, 2014
I like the color, but it is too slim to put cards in every slot, hard to get the card out.
on April 9, 2015
I love everything Kate Spade makes, and this wallet is no exception. The gold color is elegant, not gaudy, and goes with almost everything. It is made well of high quality materials, as you would expect from Kate Spade. My favorite thing about it is the slim profile. Very chic styling that does not take up too much room in your bag. I highly recommend it.
on February 10, 2016
This is such a beautiful wallet. The quality is superior and the color is amazing! The newness makes it a little difficult to get credit cards in and out but that's just because the leather is new! I am absolutely totally satisfied with this beautiful well made product.
on November 8, 2015
I love this wallet. I don't carry too much in my wallet besides ~6 cards and some cash, so this minimalistic style works great for me. It also looks great with my Cedar Street bag!

Pros:
-Tiny and fits in nearly every size bag.
-Attractive, high quality leather and logo.
-Lots of different bill pockets and card slots to organize how you like.

Cons:
-Not a lot of stretch in the ID window (I needed tweezers to get my ID out the first time) -- if you need to get yours in and out a lot, you probably won't want to use that slot
-If you leave your bag open, you may want to be conscious of which way you put your wallet in your bag. If the cards are at the top, it's easy to reach in and grab them.
on January 26, 2015
The wallet seems to be of nice quality but is too small to be useful for anything but a cardholder.
on April 13, 2016
This is a slim beauty. I just wanted easy access to my cards without a zipper. It's a bit tight in the cash area, but that wasn't really my concern. For cards it's perfect and there's the transparent slot for ID which is great.