4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!
I love it! Great size for crossbody and the color is pretty. Rooms for my everything and daily uses. But it is hard to adjust the length of the shoulder strap. Overall is good.
Published 11 months ago by Carmen Leung

1.0 out of 5 stars Open top
The bag doesn't close all the way and only has one big inner compartment. There is just one magnetic clasp, but the sides stay open. Easy for someone to reach inside. I wouldn't feel safe carrying anything in this bag. For that price I expect more.
Published 12 months ago by kat80

1.0 out of 5 stars Open top, December 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's about that color!, February 9, 2014
Cute bag..Kate Spade attention to quality and detail. But it's all about the color....no more black or brown bags for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and ultimate in style and quality!!, March 12, 2014
Kate Spade products are the quintessential of quality and style and this bag exceeds my expectations!! Very pleased with my choice!! Thank you Kate Spade and thank you Amazon!! Well Fone!