Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: kate spade new york Women's 1YRU0006 "Gramercy" Silver-Tone Crystal-Accented Watch with Link Bracelet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 7, 2013
Really fashionable, not too thick or chunky but still has a nice big face with pretty crystals. Mother of pearl is quite subtle, not too rainbow. Surprisingly lightweight. Comfortable fit and easy to read. I get a lot of compliments about this watch. It looks quite striking. I wear it with a few different sliver Tiffany bracelets to create a trendy "wrist bling" look.
on June 1, 2016
The watch is a beautiful watch, but this is the SECOND TIME I have bought a Kate Spade watch and it has been mailed to me with a dead battery. Not okay for a watch I paid $150 for, and also it doesnt deserve anything more than a star if it doesnt work!!! Very disappointed in this company and will not be buying anymore watches from them.
on January 9, 2015
I gave this watch to my girlfriend as a gift and she was really pleased with it. The watch is simple yet elegant. Simply put its a very attractive watch.
A couple gripes I have with the watch include the stones/crystals in the watch not being as bright as I thought it would of been. The crystals look rather dull when in a dimly lit room or not in direct contact with light. But when combined with gorgeous mother of pearl dial and nice band, it's not a big deal at all. Especially when there's decent lighting the watch really stands out.
Secondly, the watch open and close clasp is rather finicky. At time it is difficult to open for my girlfriend and other time it comes undone on its own. Again not a huge problem but it occurs once in a while.

Overall I recommend this watch, just don't pay full retail.
on August 24, 2013
For a $250 watch, I expected something like the quality of a Michael Kors watch. The design of this watch is very nice -- large face but more delicate than many of the other designer watches. However, the band is very cheap and difficult to open and close -- it reminds me of a $20 fashion watch that sounds tin-ney, not solid. I have other Kate Spade items that I'm very happy with, but I am disappointed with this purchase.
on August 21, 2013
I actually had to return this watch. The face is much larger than it appears. The band was too big, and the watch face was
as big as my arm. It's probably fine for a larger customer but did not work for me.
on July 7, 2013
Love it, very easy to tell the time & has a touch of sparkle to it. Downside would be un-doing the latch, its quite stiff to start off with & takes a bit of effort but thats really the only downside. Love it & would recommend to all.
on October 6, 2014
I LOVE the look of this watch and would have given it 5 stars for that alone except the clasp will not stay closed - I have taken it to be fixed twice and nothing they can do will make it stay. I am so disappointed because it is gorgeous. I can't do much with a watch I can't wear.
on June 16, 2014
I really like this watch but the clasp won't stay done up. It is very annoying and can't return it.
on June 15, 2016
I was very excited to receive the watch but when I opened it I realized right away that where the 1 o'clock was, the crystal was missing. It had fallen out and was rolling loosely around the inside of the watch. In addition, the watch would not start ticking. I'm very sad because I was so excited for this
on May 21, 2014
This watch was given to me as a gift in December. In April it stopped working, so I sent it back to the recommended repair shop that was to fix it under the 2 year warranty. More than one month later, I was charged $75 for a new battery which was a result of a deeper mechanical problem that was supposed to be covered under the warranty. When I finally received the watch back yesterday, after a month repairing it, the watch was set in a way that made it impossible to know the time. For example, when the watch was supposed to read noon, the two hands fell between 12 and 1. While it looks lovely on my wrist, the price of the watch does not match the quality and I am now sending it back again in hopes that when I get it back almost 2 months after I sent it in, it will 1) work and 2) read the correct time. I think there are better quality watches out there that are more mechanically sound than this one.