5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and Comfortable for small wrists, March 27, 2014
This review is from: kate spade new york Women's 1YRU0455 "Tiny Metro" Gold Watch with Leather Band (Watch)
This watch is the perfect size for someone with tiny wrists. The gold goes with everything too. It is such that it can be worn with dressy or casual attire. I wear this watch so far the most of all my Kate Spade watches. A very worth while investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute small watch, June 15, 2014
I wanted this watch for a while and finally got it. Unfortunately the first one I got does not work (probably a dead battery). I requested a replacement and finally got a working one the second time around! This is a small watch with thin strap and naturally relatively delicate. Big watches are more trendy these days so it is difficult to find a cute small watch and KS delivered! Thought it is small, it has full 12 dials and a moving "second" leg. The gold color is quite bright and looks like a golden bracelet from afar. I enjoyed it very much for summer and would consider getting a different color! The only complaint I have is that the inner most hole on the strap is too tight for my wrist but the next one is slightly too loose (I subtracted one star for this problem).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, July 28, 2014
This has been the perfect watch for summer. I bought a couple of oversize watches several months ago, which served me well in winter and spring. However, once temperatures got warmer and the layers lighter, I wanted something smaller. The size of this watch is perfect. I barely notice it's there. I also love the color of the strap. It's not such a bright gold that I can't wear it with almost anything. It works great as a watch to wear to work and for dressy events. I wear it casually a bit, too. All around, a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very pretty, simple small watch for a great price, July 11, 2014
The picture shows exactly what you get: a very pretty, simple small watch for a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely reccomend this., September 12, 2014
Got this as a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it. Perfect for someone with delicate wrists, or those who don't like the large oversized watch faces that are everywhere these days.

Rate and Discover Movies