kate spade new york Angeliqs Cat-Eye Sunglasses
|Price:||$75.72 - $137.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Plastic frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Bridge: 16 mm
- Arm: 135 mm
- Cat-eye sunglasses with gradient lenses featuring metallic-tone logoing at left arm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Protect your eyes with these stylish AngeliqueS sunglasses by Kate Spade. These sunglasses are made of plastic, are 100% brand new and include the manufacturer's one-year warranty. Pick a frame and lens color combination that complements your wardrobe or go with a classic color choice - either way you'll look and feel great with these Kate Spade sunglasses.
kate spade was founded in 1993 with six simple handbags that shook up what had been a quiet accessories category. Fifteen years and a handbag revolution later, wit and playful sophistication are hallmarks of everything "kate spade," a world that now includes a broad array of products. A strong sense of personal style and a passion for color set the tone for each kate spade collection. kate spade continues to find inspiration in the everyday and the unpredictably elegant, bringing a graceful, exuberant approach to style and living.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0079G2REA
- Item model number: Angeliqs
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Don't hesitate to buy them!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I selected these shades as one of her birthday gifts and she likes them. I just knew they would look great on her. She never buys glasses without trying them on.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Cute glasses, but they were too big for me so I did return them. Had to pay shipping to return them.....Published 1 month ago by mom
I love these glasses and the way they look but only after a few weeks of using them, the screw came loose and separated from the arm piece.Published 6 months ago by Brooke C Murphey
I was scared to order these without trying them on but I've been looking for a pair of cat eye sunglasses that weren't too catty but also cute at the same time. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Julia Hong