4.0 out of 5 stars Very feminine piece!
Beautiful bracelet but do agree with other reviews that clasp is not right. It has fallen off my arm twice. Althought it was packaged in a Kate Spade signature bag, there were two tags on the bracelet that made me question the authenticity- one was a true Kate Spade tag, the other was a tag with Chinese writing on it.
Published on January 29, 2013 by sbh62

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
I bought this bracelet from Nordstroms and it looks very cute, amazing, etc. After wearing it for about 8 hours for 3 days in a row, the hinge is loose and it no longer snaps/locks shut properly. Worst part is that there is no visible screw to tighten. I am very disappointed in this piece. It is my first KS and most likely my last sadly.
Published on October 15, 2012 by Christina S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, October 15, 2012
Christina S. (Bay Area, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: kate spade new york "Skinny Mini" Pave Bow Bangle Bracelet, 7" (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very feminine piece!, January 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars The closure is so bad it fell off twice during dinner and again in ..., December 16, 2014
Kimberly (California USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this after reading the reviews the the clasp was loose. I was under the impression it was still able to be worn..... totally not. The closure is so bad it fell off twice during dinner and again in the car (where I thought I lost the bracelet for good)--- all in a two hour window of time! Its so cute in person and looks amazing on but none of that matters if you're going to lose it in the first five minutes. I just printed out the return slip because there is no way I can keep it, regardless of how absolutely adorable I think it is! I'm so insanely disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sweet bracelet, would recommend to all of my friends, October 9, 2013
This bracelet is just beautiful. Delicate and feminine. Really a pretty bracelet. Oe that I would give as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... likes the bracelet but it did fall off on like the second night she had it, January 11, 2015
My girlfriend likes the bracelet but it did fall off on like the second night she had it. Thankfully we were at a friends house and I was able to get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 2, 2014
Miss Nikki O. (Grand Rapids, MI United States) - See all my reviews
SO cute, love the subtle sparkle it adds to a look! But it is made for tiny wrists! Also, the clasp seems pretty weak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Birthday Gift, January 9, 2014
I received this bracelet as a gift. I am an avid Kate Spade fan and am in love with the skinny bows. Here are some things about the bracelet:
- Great for skinny wrists. I have a hard time finding bracelets that fit my little wrist right without flopping around and I love these for doing just that.
-Gemstones don't fall out and look adorable
- Clasp is easy to open/close but also feels sturdy- have not had any problems with it falling off.
I love my bracelet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 9, 2014
Beautiful! However if you have a thicker wrist, this will NOT fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lovely little addition to my jewelry box at a great, January 7, 2015
What a lovely little addition to my jewelry box at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 24, 2014