5.0 out of 5 stars Nylon-Barbara Kate Spade Bag
Love this bag! I use it as my work bag, and it's the perfect size to keep my portfolios and documents neat without looking bulky. I was unsure how I would like the nylon as opposed to a leather bag, but it's so lightweight and cleaning should be easy.
Published 13 months ago by Kaitlin Tietjen

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been better if I didnt pay a high price for it
The bag itself is roomy and nice. it has front pockets that's not visible which is great! The reason for this not so great rating was I found this same bag being sold at a lower price on another retail website.The price differs by quite a fair bit.
Published 10 months ago by Mochi

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylon-Barbara Kate Spade Bag, September 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school!, January 15, 2014
D. Koshy "ivy" (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
I'm in law school and wanted a cute bag that didn't kill my shoulders, wasn't enormous but could still carry my sizable textbooks/binder. This fits the bill. It's nylon, so easy to clean on the outside and I love kate spade so this was a great find for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really big, January 14, 2014
This can be used as a weekender bag almost. It is very large. I thought it would be smaller. None the less it gets FIVE stars because it is very cute with the logo on front and on the inside lining. It is nylon. Easy to clean. Very fancy and cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 27, 2014
janay (LYNN HAVEN, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Great Quality! Very light! Love it!
You need this for travel!!!
Great for ipad! Lots of room! Kate Spade! Kate Spade!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bag, June 25, 2014
This bag is well made. It is also light tho sturdy and big enough to hold a lot of things. This product is a great travel bag. It is roomy and also stylish. However, I am a petite sized woman (5'0") and much as I like this bag, it is too bulky for me to carry, so I had to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag but it smelled and didn't include a dust bag., June 19, 2014
I love this bag. It's the perfect size for me to take when I'm out with my toddler for the day. It's smaller than a diaper bag but bigger than a purse I'd carry, big enough for diapers, snacks, and a change of clothes. Like all other KS bags I own it's well made and gorgeous. But I was a bit disappointed that it didn't include a dust bag (and I know it should since it states it does on the KS website) and it had a really bad chemically smell that lasted a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable & cute, June 13, 2014
This is a great size for a tote, and it is quite useful. I can fit my laptop and a pair of shoes and other miscellaneous items that I need when I am heading to work/school. It also is a good little weekend bag or carry-on item for a plane. It's significantly bigger than my purse, but it isn't to the level of a suitcase. It fits just right! And the little knot on the front gives it a nice little touch for aesthetic purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion and function combined, January 13, 2014
I love everything about this bag! It's sturdy, well constructed and most importantly, really cute. It complements all colors and the knot combined with the stripes makes this more interesting that most bags. I use it daily for work and it has held up really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, July 27, 2014
Wonderful bag for the price and function. Strap is wide and easy on the shoulder.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been better if I didnt pay a high price for it, December 31, 2013