4.0 out of 5 stars Finally completed the "Park Avenue Pearl" Flower set
Published on March 5, 2012 by Dorie D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Earrings But Picture Is Deceiving (Gold, not Silver)
I ordered these earrings for my wife for Mother's Day as she's a big Kate Spade fan. The earrings came packaged nicely from Amazon. The build quality of the earrings was quite good considering the price. My wife said they were comfortable and could be paired with an outfit that could be 'dressed up' or 'dressed down' (a term I've become very familiar with)...
Published on June 1, 2011 by @chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Earrings But Picture Is Deceiving (Gold, not Silver), June 1, 2011
@chris (Atlanta, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: kate spade new york "Park Avenue Pearl" Gold-Tone Flower Stud Earrings (Jewelry)

Only issue: The picture shows a silver earring but what I received was a gold earring with a silver backing. My wife is not a fan of the gold/silver combination so I returned the earrings and purchased something else instead. Again, earrings were fine- just not to her taste and definitely DO NOT match the picture on Amazon's site.

Hope this helps!

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally completed the "Park Avenue Pearl" Flower set, March 5, 2012
I purchased the ring, bracelet and necklace of this kate spade suite a number of years ago from Neiman Marcus. At the time the earrings were not available so I used pearl solitaire earrings when wearing the other pieces. Recently I was searching on Amazon and just searched for kate spade earrings. Imagine my surprise when the "Park Avenue Pearl" Flower stud earrings appeared. I ordered the pair immediately. They are actually smaller than I had expected because the other pieces are quite big and chunky and funky. But the pair finally completes the set. I have once again been extremely pleased with Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are pretty, June 4, 2013
I bought that as a gift and I like them . They are smaller in size than you expect by looking at the picture . I think it would be great if a picture of a lady wearing those is also added so people know how big they are

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings, May 10, 2013
Good quality, lovely casual earrings. I have worn them almost non stop since I got them. I like that they fill almost my whole ear lobe, and are not tiny.

Rate and Discover Movies