kate spade new york "Swirl Around" Graduated Cream Necklace, 18"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A neutral cream and gold color palette offers a calming contrast to the elaborately designed bead stations in kate spade new york's "Swirl Around" necklace.
- Lobster-claw clasp
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape, and color.
Shop chokers, statement necklaces, and more in our Fashion Necklaces selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Necklaces.
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. As our world expands, our exuberant approach to the everyday is evident in each category we enter, from handbags and clothing to jewelry, shoes, stationery, eyewear, baby, fragrance, tabletop, bedding and gifts.
It all started back in 1993, when Kate Brosnahan Spade, a former accessories editor at mademoiselle, set out to design the perfect handbag. Debuting with just six silhouettes, she combined sleek, utilitarian shapes and colorful palettes in an entirely new way. And so Kate Spade New York was born.
Women and fashion editors fell for the fresh, modern sensibility, and our first shop in New York City swiftly opened in 1996. As the company grew, our graphic approach and trademark wit created a visual shorthand for a brand recognized all over the world.
In 2007, Spade turned the reins to design powerhouse Fifth and Pacific Companies, Inc. (formerly known as Liz Claiborne, Inc.). Shortly after, Deborah Lloyd took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring our rich history. Along with CEO Craig Leavitt, she quickly launched clothing and jewelry collections, followed by the introduction of bedding, legwear and fragrance.
Today we’ve grown into a global lifestyle brand, and aim to inspire colorful living through our products. All the while, we’ve never lost sight of who we are: our spirited approach, commitment to curiosity and passion for sharing our colorful world still shapes all that is Kate Spade New York.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00DIRRREY
- Item model number: WBRU7326
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: