5.0 out of 5 stars good bag you can get it
this bag is very nice. and it is very fashion. the price is very economical.
Published 4 months ago by shanliang

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag...but
Published 6 months ago by Stacy E Bowen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag...but, May 4, 2014
I was just about to purchase this beautiful Kate Spade bag until I was reviewing the size description of the bag. I noticed the same bag (Cedar street medium harmony) was a different size when I looked at a different color even though it was a Cedar Street medium Harmony Shoulder bag. So, I went to the official Kate Spade website and looked up the the same Cedar Street Medium Harmony Shoulder Bag and it was also a different size compared to the ones on Amazon. Fishy. I passed and did not buy the bag. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Leather?, July 12, 2014
This review is from: kate spade new york Cedar Street Medium Harmony Shoulder Bag (Accessory)
I was about to purchase this bag in black when I noticed it's made of 100% Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) not crosshatched leather as the description reads for this bag on the Kate Spade NY website.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for a lot of storage, December 26, 2013
I really liked the fact that this bag could hold so much stuff for work but I found that the shape was really big on my body and looked more like an oversized beach bag than a work bag. The material makes it look a little bit more polished but the leather was really stiff so it wasn't as versatile as I was hoping.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bag you can get it, July 5, 2014
this bag is very nice. and it is very fashion. the price is very economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars girlfriend love it, February 27, 2014
as a gift for GF she loves it.
the material is great quality i would recommend it for the girls or the guys that wants to gift it
its spacious

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, bare bones bag, December 6, 2013
Just a simple hard shell bare bones bag-basic, kinda hoped there would be what I thought would be a better quality thicker lining & maybe a slightly softer shell. But it's literally the leopard shell & light lining with a few pockets inside. It's alright. I expected more then I should of have perhaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag!, November 27, 2013
When I first received this bag I thought it was going to be too big and, since it is "stiff", just too bulky. I LOVE this bag and get compliments all the time! The thin strap are sturdy but seem to make it less bulky. Because the bag keeps its shape it's easy to find things in it - especially while I'm driving and need to fish something out of it for my kids!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, November 8, 2013
Love this bag. It is just the right size, stands up on it's own. Durable. Has inside pockets for cell phone and other items. Handle stays on your shoulder and is a comfortable length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but too big for me, November 19, 2014
Great bag but too big for me. Also, many people were talking about the discrepancy of size here and on katespade.com but on Bloomingdales and Nordstrom the dimensions are the same and the bag is definitely not fake as I own other Kate spades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great is practical and large for my laptop and multiple ..., August 10, 2014
jabeen ali (NORTHBROOK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Kate spade never disappoints. Looks great is practical and large for my laptop and multiple other items. This is definitely a work bag very elegant and classic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›