4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!
Almost flawless. The only problem is it cannot carry many cards. Very slim. I have to take out the business cards and coupons I carry... that or I have to switch over to this Marc Jacobs one.
Published 23 months ago by Kathy

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, is not happy
It didn't look new, out of two pieces of leather surface,To give the gifts to friends, she is not happy
Published 13 months ago by Wen Chao

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, December 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 13, 2014
just what i wanted...works great for me and is nice looking. would recommend this to anyone who wants a good looking wallet that is functional and wears well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Upscale wallet, April 1, 2014
Arrived quickly and looks exactly like what I expected. Very roomy with an upscale appeal. Plenty of slots for credit cards/loyalty cards and an area for change. The only downside and it is a small one, is you need to take your time when you zip it closed. Pretty enough to be carried on its own and large enough to fit what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 23, 2014
The color is exactly what I hope for. However, the inside is basically white and will easily be stained. Still love it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WALLET! Better then my last Coach!, February 9, 2014
I stalked this wallet for a few months...I looked at several like it but I really needed one with alot of space. After searchng & watching the prices & finally a nice email promo, I got this one! Its a good size for probably an excessive amount of cards & receipts! Very chic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way wallet!, January 14, 2014
This wallet by Kate Spade is not only stylish and nicely made, it is not cumbersome considering how much
it holds inside, money, credit cards etc. Little rigid like a new pair of shoes before they are first worn, but as wallet is utilized it will take on its own softness. I own a few different Kate Spade wallets and found that to be the case and never been disappointed with the quality and design of her leather products.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect wallet, January 9, 2013
Love this wallet! The black material/finish is amazing - looks really rich and supple. The compartments are phenomenal... I"m always searching for a wallet than hold a lot of cards, coins, receipts, paper and still hold its shape and this wallet delivers and more....

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 27, 2013
Love this wallet! The zipper is a little stiff but other than that it's the best.. Super cute and can double as a clutch for a night out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate rocks!, December 10, 2013
Very good product! I just love Kate Spade's designs. I wish they were more affordable because i would someday like to but a hand bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars the price is OK and the product looks beautiful., November 25, 2013
the price is OK and the product looks beautiful. But sometimes the outside zipper get stuck because of the inside zipper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›