4.0 out of 5 stars Endless compliments, April 8, 2014
I receive nothing but admiration for my great taste in color when I use this bag. I love the bold spring/summer color and the quality of the material. I did not realize that the entire top was open though, but that's my own fault for not investigating. Also has a teeny bit of weight to it after you account for wallet and other mandatory purse objects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate Spade, April 17, 2014
Deb (stoughton, ma United States) - See all my reviews
i would only change one thing .. a closure for the bag as the top is open. I love it , it is beautiful and sytlish!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, July 2, 2014
Got this for work and I like it a lot I took the only downside to this bag everything out in the open so you must have everything organize when using this bag. The center has a zipper but thats about it

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the opening and stiff sides! Great for business travel!, May 4, 2014
I LOVE this bag and really love the opening (interesting that is MY favorite part versus other reviewers) I bought this bag at a consignment shop ($80) after seeing a friend with it.. I loved the stiff sides and wide opening.. i didn't know the name of it until today.. It is wonderful for business travel as you can see everything in your purse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 21, 2014
Susanna "suzattorney" (Illinois, United States) - See all my reviews
Just big enough to fit an iPad, but small enough not to look like a "mom" bag. It draws compliments every time I take it out. And is much more versatile than I originally thought it would be given the fun color.

kate spade new york 2 Park Avenue Sweetheart Top Handle Handbag