5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek yet practical
I love this wallet. Other reviews mention that it's hard to get your cards out of the slots and that is true, but you must remember that this is constricted of leather and it needs to be stretched - like a new pair of shoes - in order to fit you comfortably.

Published 5 months ago by Jillian May

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for cards and bills
Plenty of pockets to fit cards, but to fit more than one card in a slot was a tight squeeze. It was difficulty to place pills in the inserts without having to shove them in there.
Published 14 months ago by dianaxnana

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek yet practical, September 19, 2014

I've had it for about 3 weeks so far. On the first day, I put all of my cards in the slots, then took and extra card and slid it into one slot, waited a couple days, took it out and put it in the next one, waited a few days, etc. etc. By doing this, I was able to stretch the leather enough so that with just the one card in each slot, they come out easily.

There are 12 card slots, plus the license slot, four pouches for other items and the zippered coin pocket. I have 14 cards plus my license, my checkbook [without the checkbook cover], a few bills, a few business cards, postage stamps and about a dozen coins in the wallet and I'm able to snap it shut without having to stretch it and it still looks sleek. With all of these items in the wallet, it's about and inch and a half wide at the bulkiest spot.

I selected the smoke color because I though it would work well in all seasons. It would go with a colorful and casual summer dress or as a clutch with a fancy black dress and everything in between.

I'm very happy with the purchase and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for cards and bills, December 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend present was goooood, February 13, 2014
Danny Brothers (Virginia & Israel) - See all my reviews
She liked it, and she's super picky. It's definitely like a full size wallet, this isn't a clutch or something. But it worked out well for me, so I recommend it to any guy looking to get a present for a picky girl.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size unfriendly, December 9, 2013
Diane J. (Belle Mead, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Would have liked it if the pockets were a bit larger and I didn't have to fight to take bills out or when I put them away. I keep hoping that the leather will stretch over time (I've only had it a few weeks). I do like the bright color, it's easy to find in my bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, but color not as described & not for putting a lot in, July 29, 2014
Don't be fooled by the color of the wallet - it's not as red as it looks in the picture. It's more of a magenta / plum color - closer to dark pink than red.
It's a nice wallet, but if you're planning on using all the card slots & putting in lots of money, it'll look over-stuffed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wallet, September 6, 2014
I really love this wallet! It helps to keep me organized and carrying less junk in my wallet since it gets full easily. I only carry one card in each card slot (12 slots is actually more than enough for me)! It closes pretty nicely with one card in each slot and would definitely bulge if you tried to put more cards in or even fill it up too much more. I really like that because it keeps me from filling my wallet up with receipts and junk I don't need. I've already gotten so many compliments on the color! It's so beautiful. I only wish the wallet had come in the signature KS box because they are so beautiful and I love to use them for jewelry storage. It came in plastic bag with all the tags and the care card.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, awful color, December 19, 2013
I love this wallet...sort of- it's sturdy, the leather is nice, it's a great size. The downside? The color. When they say "Surprise Orange" they *MEAN* surprise orange. Orange like a crossing guard safety vest. Orange like a construction cone. Orange like an orange highlighter. I returned it for another color because the online photos DO NOT accurately reflect the actual color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, January 1, 2014
They just loved it, was hoping for it and just gushed over it. Immediately transferred all purse items over and now looks sleek and beatiful

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, for the price paid and quality received, October 23, 2014
i bought this for my girlfriend. When i first received it, i found that the buttons were a little "shaky". I thought it was normal, however within 20 days, the button really came off! very disappointed, for the price paid and quality received.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Leather, November 16, 2014
I was really excited about this wallet. However, I quickly found the quality of the leather is poor. My credit cards left deep indentations in the leather and I noticed that the front gold part got scratched very easily.

kate spade new york Cherry Lane Stacy Wallet