Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by Lora L. Voas on May 14, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 164 answers
A
Samuel F. Gagnon answered on January 6, 2010
Comment | 57 of 69 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also talked to Keurig today. My brewer was leaking water from the bottom of the reservoir.
They are sending me a new one. My wait time on the phone was no longer than ten minutes to speak to a live person and they were very courteous and accommodating. I appreciate their customer service.
Donna S. Mccreery answered on February 4, 2010
Comments (5) | 19 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You need to pull the gasket that goes above the nozzle down a little bit. It gets pushed up too high and then does not seal.
Erik Paulson answered on August 21, 2010
Comment | 16 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Space Explorers answered on July 16, 2010
Comment | 28 of 34 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To cure a leaking tank: remove tank and apply a small amount of silicon grease around the outside of the plastic tank spigot.
You can find small containers of silicon grease at plumbing or home improvement stores.
To save disturbing the tank seal, leave tank in place and fill from a jug.
Egremont Russett answered on April 23, 2012
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
G. Thomas answered on July 24, 2011
Comments (2) | 9 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
William Smith answered on October 30, 2010
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it was the rubber gasket on the puncturing nozzle, bad design. I'm calling to complain about the gasket design. For what it costs, this is BS.
CrazyBitch answered on January 1, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same leaking problem with the K cup you fill with your own coffee. About 1/2 through the cycle, water starts leaking as if the water isn't entirely going through the pod. We have the more expensive model ($249) at home and never have this problem. This one is brand new so cleaning parts shouldn't be a issue. It doesn't leak if we use one of the manufactured K cups. Any ideas??
James Kennedy answered on November 25, 2009
Comment (1) | 14 of 18 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Different problem. The machine says Ready to Brew. I push the button and it says BREWING but doesnt. I have to turn to machine off to erase the display. When I turn it back on again and go through the process it brews TWO cups and generally overflows the large cup I am now using. Is this a common problem? It does this EVERY time I use it!!!!!
Judith Passo answered on January 8, 2010
Comment (1) | 7 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

See all questions about this product