5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, and rather well.
It's a hard case for your MacBook. It does everything that a hard case for your MacBook should do. Easy to put on, and I haven't had any of the problems with the case blocking the power cable that a couple of other people have asked about.

The little feet to prop up the angle of the keyboard are nice.

Honestly, I read like 20 reviews of different...
Published on December 14, 2011 by Nicholas Norton

3.0 out of 5 stars lighter weight than the Speck cover
Published on July 31, 2010 by bicoastalmv

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, and rather well., December 14, 2011
Nicholas Norton "composer" (Los Angeles, CA, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13.3-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - CLEAR (Personal Computers)

The little feet to prop up the angle of the keyboard are nice.

Honestly, I read like 20 reviews of different cases before saying "screw it, this one is probably fine." I was right. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect way to protect your Macbook investment, May 11, 2010
The case is very sturdy and made of a thick plastic, perfect for protecting my macbook from scratches. It took about 20 second to snap onto the macbook, and fits like a glove. the case has openings for all of the usb and plug ports, and the dvd slot. Also, the bottom of the case is vented so it helps prevent too much heat build up. I dont think many cases have this feature. this is a must have for any macbook user, esp if you are constantly moving your laptop around to different places.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical because of the price but its awesome!, December 7, 2011
Why I love this case:
- Fits 13" MacBook Pro perfectly
- Allows complete access to all ports (even when plugged in)
- I purchased the clear case to show off the MacBook but add a bit of tactile grip and this case fits the bill
(I find the aluminum body to be a bit slippery and I am a bit clumsy - so better safe than sorry).
- Amazing price

The negative reviews are a bit ridiculous - I'm sure some people have had issues with possibly defective products but I think its mostly PEBKAC (google it) issues lol. If you are like me and want some protection for your MacBook Pro without sacrificing design at a reasonable price, this is the case for you. Just FYI, for actual commuting protection I put my laptop in a neoprene case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, May 10, 2012
*FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHARGER PORT PROBLEM*

It is NOT an issue for people with the newer macbook pros. I bought my 13" MBP in Sept 2011. This case is great! I also ordered a black one a couple months ago. This clear one is very sleek and it fits on nice and snug! The ventilation slots underneath the laptop make my laptop so much cooler than other cases. The non-stick pegs are great because it keeps the laptop extremely stationary.

I recommend this case to EVERYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best out There!, April 27, 2012
I have tried several types of covers for the MacBook Pro and this one is by far the most secure. The clips on the sides are perfect and out of the way. Others that I have seen that were in the front always ended up unfastening themselves and were just all around of poor quality. The variety of colors and material was great and I got exactly what I wanted. Given the heavy investment in such a machine, I feel a lot better now knowing that it is protected!

3.0 out of 5 stars lighter weight than the Speck cover, July 31, 2010
bicoastalmv (California & Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this case rather than the Speck, which looks much nicer and appears to be better made, because it's noticeably lighter weight. The MacBook is already heavier than the PC it replaced, and this is a factor for me when lifting a full travel case into the overhead bin. So this mCover case is an acceptable alternative. It's a little tacky but protects the exterior adequately and was less expensive. As others mentioned, the shell has to be cut away (with a razor blade or exacto knife) in order for the power cord to seat firmly. I like the feet on the bottom that raise the angle of the keyboard, but be very gentle with them, as they can stick, and I can see that they could break pretty easily if forced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and exactly what I ordered, June 7, 2012
I love my new case for my Macbook Pro 13in. This case fits like a glove and was exactly the color of what I was expecting when I placed the order. It is very sturdy and the vented bottom and feet to slant the laptop are great additions. If you want a good case for a good price, this is the case for you. I'm even thinking of ordering the purple one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than more expensive Speck, August 5, 2010
I have had Speck till now. My 15" Macbook pro had the hard shell version and it had a few issues:
1. Didn't allow heat from bottom of laptop to dissipate well.
2. More fragile.

So, when I bought this Macbook pro 13, I looked around and opted for this product. It has worked like a custom fitted product. Nice snug fit and allows heat dissipation through its small legs.

Nice product at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, May 4, 2012
A friend and I run a business custom painting computers and snap-on cases. After much research and deliberation, we decided to go with the iPearl mCovers as our snap-on case of choice as this brand has the widest range of products with a similar design pattern.

Our first order was placed several weeks ago. We use acrylic paint to paint the designs on the case; it stuck well and held fast. The case fit the customer's laptop perfectly, even with several mils of paint on the screen cover, and he was very pleased with his order due to the quality of the case.

This is an excellent case for people on a budget, and is extremely durable and sturdy. The plastic doesn't scratch easily under normal use, and stood up well to being manhandled during the painting process with no visible damage. All in all, an excellent design and one that we will continue to use for our orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, January 8, 2012
This is a great case! I wanted a case that didn't add too much bulk but was protective because I want my MacBook Pro to look like a MacBook Pro. Because of this, I was concerned the matte finish wouldn't look "natural" however I didn't want the case to be scratched easily or get lots of noticeable finger prints. The case looks "natural" and wonderful on the device and is protective. All the ports are accessible and allows the laptop to open all the way. If you're looking for a case that is protective but does not obscure your MacBook's appearance too much, I highly recommend this case.

Rate and Discover Movies