5.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the newest (late 2011) MacBook Pro!
-This cover is great quality for the cost!
1) It is not as bulky as I thought it would be; my laptop still fits in its case with the mCover on.
2) The little "legs" on the bottom are great! I thought they would be flimsier.
3) The cover snaps on really quickly and is easy to remove to clean the laptop.
4) It does its job! It adequately protects my...
Published on February 15, 2012 by Ash

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok
I ordered two covers because I have a personal and school macbook pro. I picked this particular one because I like the kickstand on it, and BONUS it came with the keyboard cover. But when I received my cases there was no keyboard covers for either one. Granted the case isn't very expensive, but I feel if you are going to advertise a free case you better really send...
Published 18 months ago by Just ok

5.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the newest (late 2011) MacBook Pro!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - PURPLE (Electronics)
-This cover is great quality for the cost!
2) The little "legs" on the bottom are great! I thought they would be flimsier.
3) The cover snaps on really quickly and is easy to remove to clean the laptop.
4) It does its job! It adequately protects my laptop from bumps and scratches.
5) I also love the color!

I bought my MacBook Pro last week, so it is the late 2011 model. This cover fits perfectly! All of the ports are open.

Also, the item shipped fast! I ordered it Monday night and received it Wednesday around 1 PM. I just used the basic shipping and handling option, too.

Overall, I am really happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, great value, May 4, 2011
MM (Miami Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
I LOVE my new purple mcover. It also came with a cute purple keyboard cover. I am very pleased it does exactly what it is supposed to, protects my macbook pro from scratches and gives my macbook pro a cute look. The price matches what you receive so I believe it is a good value. I look forward to ordering more items from this company iin the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 27, 2012
I love this cover. It fits perfectly on my macbook pro and I love the color (purple). It was easy to put on and easy to take off. I was going to spend around $50 for a cover at the mac store and I saw this one and it works just as well as the other cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than the SPECK cover it replaced!, August 19, 2011
Bought this purple mCover to replace a Speck brand cover that we were fed up with. The speck cover cracked at the corners to the point that it would not stay on well. We like this cover much better for several reasons. First, the plastic looks and feels more durable. Second, the cover was easy and intuitive to put on. Third, the cover is a matte finish so it doesn't look scratched after the first time it was carried in the backpack...like the speck cover did. And, fourth - can I say cool color? This mCover really makes the computer pop and we love to be chic!

We double checked the style number and features of the computer (we have a 13" MacBook Pro A1278 w/ Aluminum Unibody and black keyboard) and made sure we bought the cover that was specifically sold for that body style...and it fit like a glove. I saw multiple reviews commenting about fit and was a little concerned until it arrived, but I had absolutely NO reason to worry. This product is a great fit, with no extra space. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!, January 19, 2011
pedro valencia (SAN DIEGO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I have bought three (2 black, 1 aqua) of these mCover cases and I loved them. It keeps my Macs new, it protects them from scratches, dust, spills and it gives it style. People when they see the cover have no idea what type of laptop I have until the apple logo lights up. I'm a computer technician and its a lot easier to replace the mCover case than to replace a screen or the LCD cover. This purchase is worth the money, and they have a variety of colors. Definitely, I do recommend these mCover cases for people to protect their valuables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a great price, April 12, 2011
I've had my case for going on 2 years now and I'm just buying a new one for cosmetic reasons. It's gotten a little worn but has done it's job well (which is why it's worn). I lug my computer around campus and it tends to get knocked around and scratched in my bag despite the material case I have for it. This cover has protected my laptop from scratches and dings since the day I got it. And the feet are great for long hours of working. They make it easy for the laptop to cool and if you like to type on a slight incline they're a nice addition so you don't have to buy a special stand. They get knocked off if you're not careful with them but they serve their purpose. I also like the rubber pads which make setting the laptop down quietly simple when you need it. They also keep my laptop from slipping on desks. It fit on my 13" aluminum Macbook perfectly and with ease. It doesn't look a slick as the Macbook alone but you're not going to get that with any case that offers effective, hard-cover protection. Great product. I would recommend it to anyone as a perfect substitute for the expensive ones they sell at the Apple store (etc.).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a good price, April 15, 2011
I bought a computer cover to protect against scratches, and this serves it's purpose well. I see some people worry about the "protector" being scratched...well do you want to buy another cover for your protector? This is a good product at its price. The design fits my macbook pro very well. You can insert the charger plug either direction, unlike some youtube reviewer who order the wrong cover and blames IPearl for the design. The staff at IPearl shipped it way faster than I expected, very good customer service and I appreciate it. Their email response was also prompt. I will recommend this company to any Mac user who is looking for a protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking, covers Macbook Pro Very Nice, May 17, 2010
I purchased the "Aqua" color for my brand new aluminum "13.3 macbook pro, and I am very pleased. The installation took less than twenty seconds, the case literally slips on and stays. The shipping was very fast I live in Maine and received the package in three days using the cheapest shipping method. The case itself does exactly what you would expect it to do ; protect the fancy frame from unwanted scratches and dings adding color to the look. Overall I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple mCover Hard Shall Case for MacBook Pro, June 26, 2012
Purple case is great and matches with all the accessories I have purchased for my MacBook Pro! Case arrived in excellent condition and it is durable. Case is easy to put on laptop and take off. No instructions required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 14, 2012
Neff (Golden, CO) - See all my reviews
My sister purchased this for her computer and when i saw it i had to get my own. It arrived just days after i placed the order with standard shipping. Snapped on super easy without having to force it or struggle. And thus far has really done its job. I move my laptop around a lot and this case has really done a good job of protecting it. I read some of the unfavorable reviews and it seems to me most people who were displease purchased this case for the wrong computer. I think its an excellent buy and well worth the great price.