keyboard/mouse clicks? would this prevent keyboard and mouse clicks from being picked up? if not, any recommendation on what would? i have blue snow ball usb mic...

thanks in advance...
asked by Fernando Blanco on March 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
No, as it does not cover the entire mic. It is designed to go between the audio source and the microphone, and specifically to stop wind noise.

What would fix the issue you're describing is either a) investing in a quieter keyboard and mouse, or b) Dialing down the gain on your microphone and speaking more directly in to it, at which point you'd want this product, as it will prevent your "p"s, "b"s, and "t"s from creating loud popping noises in the recording.

Not much you can do to prevent a microphone from doing it's job - that is to say, hearing sounds :-)
David Schripsema answered on April 11, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I play SC2 and D3 and I have loud keyboard/mouse clicks
Does the snowball filter any of it with its Cardioid mode?
Doug D. Le answered on April 6, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
depending on if you keyboard/mouse is very loud or if it is quite, the pop filter will filter it out. My keyboard is really loud so it wouldn't filter all of it, just most of it. Quite keyboards most likely will become silent.
P. Dowd answered on November 21, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can also edit out keyboard and mouse clicks by using sound-editing software --- after you have done the recording.
OES Lady answered on January 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product