Is the keyboard wireless? Does it function when not attached to the tablet ?
asked by Me on March 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
votes
No the keyboard is not Wireless, the tablet needs o be docked into the keyboard to function. And no the keyboard does not have a battery in it. Hope this helps.
den lucier answered on March 15, 2013

A
votes
No the keyboard is not Wireless the tablet has to be docked into the keyboard to function and the keyboard does not have a spare battery. Hope this helps.
den lucier answered on March 15, 2013

A
votes
No, the keyboard dock is not wireless; it is a direct-connect with the tablet.
Ann answered on March 15, 2013

A
votes
same as them no it is not sadly, there are plenty of wireless ones though
Kyle answered on March 15, 2013

A
votes
Unfortunately not. There is a phisical connector between screen and keybord, which looses contact from time to time - specially when holding laptop on Your knees. It is not a big issue, but sometimes happen. You will not be able to use this keybord for anything else.
Adam answered on March 16, 2013

A
votes
No it needs to be attached
PHall answered on March 16, 2013

A
votes
Not it's not wireless. It must be connected in order to work. But you can use a normal blue tooth keyboard as well with the Tab.
Dario Des Etages answered on March 17, 2013

A
votes
No, KB is not wireless; MUST be attached to perform like a keybord and it has no functions when it's not attached to the screen (which, by the way, performs like a tablet not needing a hard keybord in so doing).
CharlyM answered on March 18, 2013

A
votes
I cannot answer this question since I was never able to make any kind of connection. I never tried using the keyboard without it being connected to the tablet. I know you didn't ask but I returned this system to Amazon while I could and bought an Ipad with a keyboard and it worked right out of the box. If you have not purchased the Samsung, I would recommend you consider a system that has been around longer with a proved record.
M. Gonzales answered on March 18, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›