Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 31, 2012
Very disappointed in this phone. My son loves to play with phones and can actually move things around on my smart phone. Knowing this is a toy, I was still under the impression that they could move the screen with their fingers and play music. The image itself stays the same, it is hard to press and make the monkey move...which by the way, barely moves at all! You have to put the phone up close to your ear to hear the music and there is no volume control. The music on the phone stops very quick and you have to keep pushing the 1 button on the phone. We have lots of toy phones and this one is not worth having - I wish I could return it but we tore the packaging to get it open.
on December 5, 2014
Did not like not as expected thought screen was interactive but not would not recommend getting his one it is just something for them to hold
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my 6 month old for Christmas, I found it cheaper on Zulily but couldn't find reviews online so I took a chance when I bought this. It is very quiet, in order to hear the phone you have to hold it up to your ear or there has to be dead silence in the room. It has 3 buttons, one plays a little jingle, the other is a dialing sound, and the other is the sound of taking a picture. The lights on this phone are yellow, and the monkey on the screen barely moves. I would not recommend this toy at all. I should have only given it 1 star but I'll give it 2 because she seems to enjoy chewing on it. That counts, right?
on August 20, 2014