Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 2, 2012
I did my research so you don't have to. I literally spent a good few hours looking at reviews and other products for a card holder that don't fall apart in my pocket from a faulty/weak manufacturing process.

My situation: As a student IT for my campus at college, it is my job to fix whatever hardware/software related issue that comes up. After seeing how hard people were struggling on even the simplest things, it made me think about how they get by at home. So I made a small side job with a business kind of feel. Made myself a card and hand it out.

I keep this in my pocket with various other junk (key, ID, wallet) and sometimes all of them together. Nothing is "peeling off" "falling apart" or even dented for that matter. So I'd say it' reliable, and really you dont need any more business cards than this can hold. Why? Because unless your unloading your cards on every person you see, chances are you'll know when you're low and just fill-up before you go somewhere.

For the sake of your benefit, I will tell you exactly how many cards I can fit... I got whatever the default card type is from VistaPrint. The magic number is 15/16. At 16 it starts getting a little snug. Well worth the buy, don't waste your time researching the others, because trust me when I say I did that for you. :)
0Comment59 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2013
I purchased this to hold business cards I recently ordered for my business. The cards I have have a glossy, rather than a matte finish. This case is very nice, and I would keep it except for one issue: the metal corner inside scratches the heck out of the card in front (which is always the one I would hand out next). If you have matte cards, go for it! It's a great case. If your cards are glossy like mine, I'd look for something else. The cards I got even had a scratch resistant coating, and it went right through it, so don't risk it.
11 comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2012
The metal doesn't bend or snap, and it feels solid. It holds about 15 of my business cards. There is one sharp corner that I took a star off for, it feels like it could snag on skin or cloth easily.
on December 25, 2011
This business card holder seems well-constructed and is more "substantial" or heavier than I expected it to be. Its design its simple and classy. It goes well with my wife's purse. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
on August 26, 2011
This business card case arrived today & it is professional and sleek looking. The design is very functional in that the metal 'holders' inside create a place to slide a card out with finger or thumb. The magnetic closure on the flap is strong as is the outer shell. There are only two issues I had with this case. Firstly, the length of the flap is long & the cover slides a bit from side to side; perhaps a snagging point. Secondly, the case is quite a bit thicker than I anticipated. For comparison, I've included a picture of the new, thicker case (holding 20+ business cards) next to a more popular, thinner, metal business card holder. If you don't have room in your briefcase, purse, or pocket for the bigger case, you may want to purchase a thinner business card holder. With that said, it's still a very classy and professional looking business card holder. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
review image review image review image
on August 27, 2012
At first I thought it was a little too thick, but if it was thinner I couldn't fit as many cards in it. I actually use it for my license and credit cards so it works great
on September 21, 2012
The main thing about this product is that there were no surprises. It looks great, holds the cards safely, releases them without trouble and has held up really well so far without any particular care. I will buy this same holder again if this one is lost.
on July 9, 2012
Attractive and affordable. Highly recommended for someone in need of a business card case. Red is a nice with the silver accents.
on November 21, 2012
Bought it as a gift- First off- they sent the wrong holder. Um- thanks but I didn't ORDER THAT ONE! Obviously picked the one I did for a reason right?
Next- the person keeps it in their pocket... Um.. why are your nails so dirty? Mystery solved.. within a few days... color rubbed off on holder and ended up all over his pocket and nails!
Pass this one up!
on April 9, 2012
I love this business card holder! It is very unique and well-made.

I wanted something that would stand out but not be too flashy and this fits the bill. At first, I was worried that it would be cheap looking because it is so inexpensive, but that is not the case at all. It has a substantial weight to it and the faux red leather looks real.

I am very happy with this business card case and am thinking about buying another in a different color to give as a gift (or keep for myself).

See 1 answered question