Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

kindle edition for print subscribers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 19, 2012 4:31:25 PM PST
Rakesh Kumar says:
I am unable to find if the print subscribers have free access to the kindle edition as well. I could not find the answer on the washingtonpost.com website. Can someone here answer this?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2012 12:31:08 PM PST
I called the Post and was told to buy the sub. and it would cost $.99 if you receive the the print version. Will have to wait and see if true.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 10:36:58 AM PDT
Any word on this?

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 5:24:38 AM PDT
Lovestoread says:
ok, is there any update to this? I subscribe to the Print edition of the Washington Post and i want to link it to my Kindle Fire. Is this possible?

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 5:10:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 24, 2015 5:13:49 PM PDT
JimmyGadget says:
bump... any status on linking The Washington Post for Kindle (Ad-Free) with a print/digital/WP App subscription... or vice versa?

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 10:20:46 AM PST
Amy T. says:
I also want to know if I can link my print subscription to my Kindle Paperwhite.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about