ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Does this cover kindle paperwhite? Or should I go with the squaretrade electronics warrenty?
asked by Rykierful on June 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
I would like to help you but I always try to insure my electronic items,
even my phone. Amazon is been good to me when I have any problems.
This is a good company so I beleive they will stand by you.
Dorothy J. Garretson answered on June 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I'm not sure, but I don't see why not. You can call them at 1-866-374-9939 or visit their website at
Palemoon answered on June 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Luckily, I have not had to use the SquareTrade warranty for my Kindle. However, my son covers all the electronics he purchases for his dept. with warranties from SquareTrade and has received nothing but excellent service. For that reason, I personally would go with SquareTrade.
Patricia K. Arndt answered on June 5, 2013

I think this will cover the paperwhite but I'm on vacation and dont have it on me. But I believe why I got this on is it covered everything and I believe all the Kindle items. But if you contact them directly they will help you all your questions, they have excellent customer care!!
Kathy Bye answered on June 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product