Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2009 10:04:26 AM PDT
N. Bunnell says:
Since the kindle app is available to the ipod, which would be a better purchase and why? Thanks.

Posted on Jul 10, 2009 8:41:44 AM PDT
D. Sause says:
I have and love both of them. The ipod touch is a little easier to carry around in your pocket/purse and it solves the backlighting issue for me. However, I still absolutely love my kindle and usually use it during the day and use the ipod for reading in bed at night without disturbing my DH. If you have to choose only one then the ipod may be a better bet for you since it pretty much accomplishes the same things as the kindle, but remember the screen is a lot smaller harder on the eyes when reading for long periods of time and the battery runs out a lot quicker. Hope this helps.

Posted on Aug 10, 2009 7:14:40 AM PDT
regina says:
I have the kindle on my iphone and love it - I wanted the kindle but didn't want to spend the money so was so excited they released it on the iphone! I'm still reading a lot of paper books as well but it's nice. I say, if you don't want to spend the $$$ just get it on your ipod or iphone!

Posted on Nov 23, 2009 7:09:24 AM PST
D. Ayala says:
i love the kindle on my iphone
it is great to have. you carry your phone wih you all the time so you just grab your phone and your book is right there

Posted on Nov 29, 2009 12:31:18 AM PST
ssjenny1 says:
I have both and love them for different reasons. I love reading off the kindle, the screen is large enough and so easy to read that I use the kindle when I'm home reading. Then when I'm out during the day and have a break I use my iphone to continue reading. That's the best part, they'll talk to each other and it will actually update you to the page you were on from the other device!

Posted on Nov 29, 2009 7:20:03 AM PST
J. Dening says:
But it misses the point. I have a Kindle and a touch - you can read the Kindle for a lot, lot longer - the screen is designed for easy reading, not colour/video/quick graphics like a phone/iTouch etc. screen.

J.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 2:51:14 PM PST
Robert Ames says:
As someone who just wants to read books the Kindle seems ideal all by itself. I have no use for the other things iProducts do and they would be a waste of money to me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 1)
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 1) by Charlaine Harris (Hardcover - October 4, 2005)
3.8 out of 5 stars (328)