You know what would be nice? A 2 blu ray disc set with just the movies!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2011 1:07:56 AM PDT
video voice says:
Seriously, it would be nice to just get the two movies without all this useless DVD/3D/digital copy garbage. I just want the movies on BluRay. That's all (mind you, with special features, but those are on the single BluRay discs already). I'm sick of paying extra for various media that I don't need.

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 1:13:18 AM PDT
video voice says:
...and for those that say, "just buy the BluRay/DVD sets individually" that's great, but then it's still $51 for the two movies. I don't think it's asking too much to pay between $25-$35 to just get two BluRay discs. Heck, I'm pretty sure I got the 4 disc Fantasia set for $20 on week of release. Again, I had no use for the extra DVDs, but still I got both movies on Blu for a REASONABLE price.

Posted on Mar 23, 2011 8:38:01 AM PDT
G. Morgan says:
Here here...I don't want infant technology being pushed down my throat. I have no interest in wearing 3d glasses to watch movies at home.

Posted on Mar 23, 2011 10:50:02 AM PDT
J says:
Agreed! Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic 2 Blu Ray set would be GREAT!

Posted on Mar 23, 2011 6:47:39 PM PDT
duke4711 says:
I am also in agreement. One disc with Tron: Legacy, one with the original and maybe a third BD with special features. Why do we need this 3D/DVD/digital copy crap? Digital copies are completely useless anyway. They should start selling them separately. That way, anyone who wants it can buy it and it isn't forced on all of us.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2011 12:46:52 AM PDT
J. Sheer says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2011 12:47:25 AM PDT
J. Sheer says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2011 12:47:43 AM PDT
J. Sheer says:

Posted on Apr 3, 2011 8:39:22 AM PDT
Hey J Sheer/Troll, go away.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2011 12:19:37 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
im not a troll i have a right to express my opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2011 2:06:09 PM PDT
queenlaker says:
sell the extra on amazon or half.com

Posted on Apr 5, 2011 2:08:09 PM PDT
queenlaker says:
I love the combo packs. I put the digital copy on my ipad. that's all i buy is bluray/dvd combo packs. but sell the unwanted on amazon or half.com

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 7:48:18 AM PDT
i would be just greatful if that blue ray actually worked...got my copy yesterday and it works in my ps3 but not my blu ray player. my other new blu-rays work fine..i have noticed others are having same issue were it just doesnt load passed the walt disney screen...so ended up watching my movie on my ps3 last night...

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 5:04:41 PM PDT
Eric Musarra says:
This pack makes perfect sense, I don't see what all the fuss is about. If there are too many discs in this package for you to handle, then perhaps the 1 or 2 disc version would be more suitable. This package is for collectors or those who would like to be able to watch Tron Legacy on DVD and own a copy on BluRay as well. The only "useless" disc in my opinion is the digital copy, since DVD and BluRay are digital formats and can be 1:1 copied or compressed for portable devices. However, not everyone knows how to backup their digital collection, not everyone owns a BluRay, not everyone owns a 3D TV. It is not the consumer's fault that we are living in a transitional stage similar to that of the Color vs. Black and White era of television, or Beta vs. VHS. I for one am happy that Disney included every possible way to watch this movie with current technology so that no one is left out, and those who are using older technology such as DVD or 2D television sets can later fully enjoy the movie in High Definition 3D.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2011 8:39:38 AM PDT
bfore13 says:
Well, I just bought the 2 BR/DVD sets for $31.98 on Amazon ... not $51. I'm very happy with that price!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic (Five-Disc  Combo: Blu-ray 3D  / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic (Five-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy) by Jeff Bridges (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (215)