Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Search Engine For Google
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 31, 2013
This is outrageous. See the title? That's the language I get. Found a place called just answer, they charge $30..
Forget about both of them. I'll just ask my husband if I have any questions for Google. He knows everything, anyway.
on January 6, 2013
I tried to do a simple google search using this app with little success. I am not sure what this app is good for if it does not facilitate simple key word searches. I haven't explored all the categories listed in the app, but if I can't do a simple word search without an instruction manual it is obviously too sophisticated for me. I will delete this and look for a more functional search engine app.
on August 11, 2013
Google has always been my go-to search engine but in the process of downloading this app my Kindle anti-virus told me the app was a "threat" and would not continue. Not positive that is accurate but enough so that I do not want to chance it.
on July 27, 2013
I went to install this app on my tablet and my antivirus said that it was a potential threat. Why? I don't know. But what I do know is that I did not ignore the "Ignore" button. So I did not download or install this app.
on December 19, 2012
The search words used on the app buttons take the User to a specific useless link, like images". Click on images and tiny images are seen. Certain websites are being promoted for each button. This does not make searching easier. Ripoff at $0.00!!
0Comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2013
Downloaded this app for my KindleFire and it was blocked by my antivirus program... wouldn't even let me open it, said it was loaded with potentially unwanted programs (PUP's) so I promptly deleted it. Not happy at all...
on October 4, 2013
I downloaded this app just to warn people with a review: this is NOT the official Google search app (dev is kyy -- who?) This one is a total waste of time when you can just search within your browser or use the built-in Google search app on your phone. Don't bother. It's completely unnecessary. Also, I can practically guarantee that the positive reviews are all fake. Read them over to see how generic they are -- they give no detail. This app is a total fake made by devs pretending to be Google. Do NOT install. It's not worth your time.
22 comments|303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
This application has a simple interface. There are about a dozen categories you can link to just by pushing the icon. However, the actual simple word search needs some adjustment. If you want to use the Voice search, you have to load Google Voice. I did not attempt to do all of this on my Kindle HD. For now, it will be easier for me to simply bookmark Google on my Browser.
0Comment|760 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2012
Look at the developer's name. "kyy" looks soooooo legit, right? Look at the TITLE. "google search board", with NO CAPITALS. Tell me you downloaded this app without reading the DESCRIPTION, REVIEWS, OR TAKING A LONGER LOOK AT THE TITLE.
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
I find google gets me the best results for my searches
It give me results other search engines do not
22 comments|982 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse