4.0 out of 5 stars Finally better than the Ergo except...
Published on November 15, 2012 by Dancejunky

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps twist- poor customer service
I purchased this carrier and have been extremely disappointed- the straps were defective and twist outward- no adjustment will fix this. I've contacted lillebaby and their customer service told me they would replace the straps- but didnt- and have not followed up on contacting me. Go with an ergo instead!
Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally better than the Ergo except..., November 15, 2012
This review is from: líllébaby COMPLETE Baby Carrier Organic - Toffee (Baby Product)
Oh my goodness...love love love this carrier. I lost my old lillebaby carrier and was teetering between replacing it with another lillebaby or going with the ever so coveted Ergo. The flexibility to babywear forward facing as well as the other options like the side carry is what put me over the edge to sticking with Lillebaby. All the different positions make it a carrier that truly can last all babywearing stages from newborn and up. It's nice for people that like to babywear beyond the newborn stage, because in my opinion the moby wraps and other cloth carriers are just harder as your baby gets heavier and especially when babywearing for more than an hour or two. It's true the structured carriers aren't as convenient for the diaper bag but I just keep it in our car and throw it in the stroller so I have it as an option or just put my baby in it right as I get out of the car. And it's perfect for people with back problems because it evenly distributes the weight and it's so so so comfortable to wear.

I was pleasantly surprised at the improvements that had been made since my older model. The straps are much sturdier, thicker, which can be a con for some because then it doesn't tuck away as flat, but I'd much rather have the sturdier straps over the bulk as it makes such a difference in comfort and overall lifetime of the product. The strap on the back that connects the two shoulder straps is much more comfortable. The neck support is awesome (especially for sleeping babies), which is detachable! And of course, you still have your sleeping hood which is also detachable. So everything is perfect right?

Wrong, one tiny detail got overlooked. They got rid of the small pocket. I don't always have to have the diaper bag with me if it's a quick trip in and out, so I liked being able to just throw my keys and my tiny wallet in that pocket and not have to carry a shoulder bag. I could be TOTALLY handsfree. Now it is not so much the case. Lillebaby, please please put the pocket back! And when you do, send me one. LOL. I know it might seem minute, but I loved it! Even with this flaw, the carrier is pretty AWESOME! I think it's better than the Ergo (I know from experience, I borrowed my friends Ergo to test it out when I was considering buying one), and I even think the lumbar support on the Lillebaby is better than the Ergo. The Ergo has the pocket but that's really the only thing it has going for it more than the Lillebaby complete. So if you don't really care about the pocket being gone, this carrier really is for you and in my opinion is the best out there! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!!, February 15, 2014
This one we spent 135$ and the money worth spending... We spent so much money on our stroller but she does not even sit there for 30 min. but with this one she enjoys the walk adn ride. it helped my upper back as I have an injury. I just use it everywhere...... I am using it from june 2013 and it is still the same. The color faded a little but I used the softner and dryer to dry it. That is my fault but I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! This is a must have for every baby..

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, easy to use carrier!, November 30, 2012
This carrier is very comfortable with the adjustable waist strap. It takes off all the weight from your shoulders, which my other cheap baby carrier does not. It was fine when my baby only weighed 7 lbs but now my baby is 11 mos and and 20 lbs. This carrier is so versatile, whether you carry your baby in the front or on your back, it's comfortable in all positions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Hurt My Back! LOVE IT!, July 18, 2014
This is an amazing and comfortable baby carrier... I wish I discovered this earlier... my toddler is now 18 months old and I wear her on my back, but I can also wear her on my side too. This is the BEST option and most long-lasting option for those of you who need a carrier to grow with baby to toddler. I had an Ergo, Bjorn, Moby... tried them all and LilleBaby complete is by far the best... although the Moby is great for newborns... a different kind of carrier altogether since it is a wrap. The LilleBaby is perfect for infants and toddlers. I have lower back issues and this carrier really helped distribute the weight and my back feels great when I use the Lille (as long as I don't over do it...). Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up 1, September 29, 2013
Great product. purchased this for our daughter-in-law and she loves it. Highly recommend it. It's the best product of it's type on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute BEST baby carrier out there!, February 23, 2013
WOW! This carrier is a definite must have for any Mom that likes to wear baby :) my little girl is 3 months old and about 12 pounds... She's very petite and she fits perfectly it both facing in and facing out positions. Its so much nicer than the ergo because there's no need for an infant insert and the baby can face out. Can't face out in the ergo! My baby is super active so she prefers to face out so that she can see the world:) this carrier is extremely comfortable for both me and my daughter... The fact that the "seat" portion can be adjusted to a narrow setting for small babies is genius! the organic fabric is super soft and durable. I would strongly recommend this carrier to any mama...especially those with a very active and inquisitive little one! With all the positions available with this carrier... I'll never need to purchase another one... Unless of course normal wear and tear occurs... In which case I'd just order another Lillebaby!

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps twist- poor customer service, October 11, 2013