5.0 out of 5 stars E.L.F. junkie!
I bought this set from eyeslipsface.com (their official site) at 90% off ($3.50) and I have to say it is amazing! Not only because it was so cheap (with the purchase of $25 additional product---which I was much obliged), but because it works like professional makeup and all of E.L.F. makeup is vegan and cruelty-free (no animal testing)!
Published on August 16, 2012 by frazierwife2

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I bought this for my wife as a gift. she opened it birthday morning and found some make up was broke. guess that was where the mail came, the other colors that were not ruined really liked my wife
Published 3 months ago by Juan Martinez

5.0 out of 5 stars E.L.F. junkie!, August 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome makeup collection, February 2, 2012
I received this as a Christmas present and am super pleased. There are many eye shadow options to choose from, as well as blush, bronzer, and lip glosses. It even comes with a couple little brushes all neatly organized in it's self contained case. Perfect for travel since just about everything you need is right there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the price., October 25, 2013
With makeup, you normally get what you pay for. This Makeup collection was a pleasant surprise though!
Eyeshadows: Some of the more matte colors have good color payoff. However, some of the purples and pinks are more translucent than I would like, but the colors are beautiful.
Blushes: The blushes are very shimmery. That is personal preference whether you like shimmery or matte blushes
Lipgloss: These are lip glosses with a bit of color. They are sticky, and mostly just add shine
Bronzers and highlighter: The bronzers are actually really nice. They had three, one matte darker brown, shimmery medium brown, and one slightly more orange color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Catch for the $, December 13, 2012
I ordered the e.l.f. Makeup kit ,it was exactly what I expected for my 12 year old daughter she will be very happy!!The pigments are great for the $. Might want to use a primer under the face make up that is a little light , Shipping was fast &everything intact :)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, January 14, 2012
My soon to be grand daughter inlaw just loves it, it is like giving flowers to my wife, you just can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 19, 2013
This set is very affordable and has lots of choices and great colors. It's great to be able to pick colors to match my clothes everyday. Didn't have many options before! This is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Makeup, December 29, 2012
My daughter in law is in Malaysia and is finished with beauty school. This will be great for her work.

4.0 out of 5 stars great c.s., January 3, 2014
I bought this from a place called BLUESCANDAL for my wife as a gift. she opened it Christmas morning and found some make up was broke. I emailed Christmas morning and got a response saying a replacement was being shipped that day, and received the new one intact by Saturday morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for beginners, November 23, 2012
I absolutely love this. It was the first real makeup thing I ever bought. the eyeshadow colors are stunning, the blushes are decent, and I love the lipglosses! I don't use the bronzers, really. My favorite out of the whole thing is the gold eyeshadows and the darkest red lipgloss. All of the products apply well, although the blush not quite as well as the other products. All in all, a really great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, December 24, 2013
Still discovering ways to use this. Been having fun just making my face up, I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup. Haven't worn any in years. The colors are awesome and the lip glosses look good and feel good.

e.l.f. 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection