4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the price.
With makeup, you normally get what you pay for. This Makeup collection was a pleasant surprise though!
Eyeshadows: Some of the more matte colors have good color payoff. However, some of the purples and pinks are more translucent than I would like, but the colors are beautiful.
Published 16 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend this.
I ordered this for my girlfriend and when it came the box and everything inside was broken. I wouldn't recommend this.
Published 2 months ago by zachariah page

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the price., October 25, 2013
Blushes: The blushes are very shimmery. That is personal preference whether you like shimmery or matte blushes
Lipgloss: These are lip glosses with a bit of color. They are sticky, and mostly just add shine
Bronzers and highlighter: The bronzers are actually really nice. They had three, one matte darker brown, shimmery medium brown, and one slightly more orange color.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome makeup collection, February 2, 2012
I received this as a Christmas present and am super pleased. There are many eye shadow options to choose from, as well as blush, bronzer, and lip glosses. It even comes with a couple little brushes all neatly organized in it's self contained case. Perfect for travel since just about everything you need is right there!

5.0 out of 5 stars E.L.F. junkie!, August 16, 2012
I bought this set from eyeslipsface.com (their official site) at 90% off ($3.50) and I have to say it is amazing! Not only because it was so cheap (with the purchase of $25 additional product---which I was much obliged), but because it works like professional makeup and all of E.L.F. makeup is vegan and cruelty-free (no animal testing)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 19, 2013
This set is very affordable and has lots of choices and great colors. It's great to be able to pick colors to match my clothes everyday. Didn't have many options before! This is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Catch for the $, December 13, 2012
I ordered the e.l.f. Makeup kit ,it was exactly what I expected for my 12 year old daughter she will be very happy!!The pigments are great for the $. Might want to use a primer under the face make up that is a little light , Shipping was fast &everything intact :)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, January 14, 2012
My soon to be grand daughter inlaw just loves it, it is like giving flowers to my wife, you just can't go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend this., December 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, December 31, 2014
anonymous (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
opened the package... and the makeup spilled everywhere. it was completely broken! do not get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Makeup, December 29, 2012
My daughter in law is in Malaysia and is finished with beauty school. This will be great for her work.

1.0 out of 5 stars This make-up kit would have been wonderful had it not have been used, December 30, 2014
This make-up kit would have been wonderful had it not have been used, returned and resold without being checked.It had fingerprints in every eyeshadow and on lipstick . Bought this during the summer for a Christmas gift so did not see it until my daughter opened it on Christmas Eve and cannot return it due to the time lapse.Very disappointed.....

e.l.f. 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection