Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on October 25, 2013
With makeup, you normally get what you pay for. This Makeup collection was a pleasant surprise though!
Eyeshadows: Some of the more matte colors have good color payoff. However, some of the purples and pinks are more translucent than I would like, but the colors are beautiful.
Blushes: The blushes are very shimmery. That is personal preference whether you like shimmery or matte blushes
Lipgloss: These are lip glosses with a bit of color. They are sticky, and mostly just add shine
Bronzers and highlighter: The bronzers are actually really nice. They had three, one matte darker brown, shimmery medium brown, and one slightly more orange color.
on August 16, 2012
I bought this set from eyeslipsface.com (their official site) at 90% off ($3.50) and I have to say it is amazing! Not only because it was so cheap (with the purchase of $25 additional product---which I was much obliged), but because it works like professional makeup and all of E.L.F. makeup is vegan and cruelty-free (no animal testing)!
on May 27, 2015
colors all mixed!! Very dirty.Can't use!!!!!!!! Many colors already broken!!!
review image
on December 31, 2014
opened the package... and the makeup spilled everywhere. it was completely broken! do not get.
on November 13, 2015
Appeared to be a great productive if it wasn't broke. Better shipping method is a must!!
review image
on December 13, 2012
I ordered the e.l.f. Makeup kit ,it was exactly what I expected for my 12 year old daughter she will be very happy!!The pigments are great for the $. Might want to use a primer under the face make up that is a little light , Shipping was fast &everything intact :)
on February 2, 2012
I received this as a Christmas present and am super pleased. There are many eye shadow options to choose from, as well as blush, bronzer, and lip glosses. It even comes with a couple little brushes all neatly organized in it's self contained case. Perfect for travel since just about everything you need is right there!
on December 19, 2013
This set is very affordable and has lots of choices and great colors. It's great to be able to pick colors to match my clothes everyday. Didn't have many options before! This is a great buy!
on January 16, 2014
Gave this as an xmas gift to a 17 year old. She loved it. While she does have makeup (what teenaged girl doesn't right?) This kit really filled out her glam potential. Very satisfied.... I almost wanted one myself, but my three drawers of make-up said no.
on December 23, 2014
I ordered this for my girlfriend and when it came the box and everything inside was broken. I wouldn't recommend this.