Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: e.l.f. 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, Marble, 3.17 Ounce
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 11, 2013
The palette is ridiculously cheap and has such a variety of colors. The colors are chalky and some aren't very pigmented by themselves, BUT if you invest in a few more products you're still saving money by going with e.l.f.! I use Urban Decay's primer potion (I use it in Sin but most people use it in Original) then NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on top--the two products combined make the shadows in this palette POP. With these three combined I can do so many different looks and all the colors are ridiculously bright and true to what you see in the product image. If you're thinking about buying this palette and want the colors to be as bright as they're supposed to look, definitely get the NYX eye pencil and the UD primer and all the problems other users have mentioned about lack of pigmentation and chalkiness will disappear. I love this palette and it's helped me come out of my shell so much more with bright colors and experimenting with colors I would've never touched! So, so worth the price, but again I highly recommend the UD primer potion and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil I linked above.
on December 10, 2014
This is an ugly palette and looks nothing like the photo. The colors are mostly browns, golds, and yellows. I bought this palette for my niece and there are NO PINK colors like shown in the picture!! I No whites, grays, or blacks either!!! I am beyond pissed and disappointed. The packaging is terrible and looks old.
review image
on January 2, 2013
Great for my teenage daughter. Application is a little light, you really have to load it on, but lots of fun for play and for young girls.
on December 2, 2013
Not a bad little palette. I wish there wasn't as many peach/pink/nude tones though. I have been able to mix whatever color I'm in the mood for using this palette though. All pieces arrived unbroken. Great palette for the price.
on February 7, 2013
Shippig Was SUPER FAST It came 2 days before it was supposed to and it has great colors but i would also recommend a primer because with out one the colors fade EXTREMELY QUICK!!!
on September 19, 2013
It's awesome, I recommend buying this if you want an assortment of eyeshadow colors. It goes on smooth and stays on
on December 15, 2014
The corner of my makeup palette arrived broken when I took it out of the box so I was a tad disappointed about that but I really like & want to keep this palette and I do not want to return it but I can't leave it out now because I'm afraid the moisture or dust from the bathroom will get inside it. I bought this palette from amazon.com llc so I cant speak for other sellers. This is a Real elf palette and the shimmery colors are very pigmented however the matte colors need primer and extra applications.
on December 15, 2012
Affordable, and a great variety of colors for you to mix and match and create all different kinds of looks.. Some cool and some warm colors...
on February 16, 2016
One of the best buys out there! I bought this to use just for Halloween, as it was inexpensive and had so many colors. I was surprised to find how pigmented the colors are, and with some eyeshadow primer, the color lasts all day...much longer than more expensive eyeshadows.

The case broke almost immediately, which is a bummer, but I'm more than willing to deal with a broken case to have an amazing set of eyeshadows!
on December 8, 2014
I just received these shadows and they are decent enough. The problem I'm having with them is that they are Nowhere near as bright as the image makes them seem. In fact, they come across more as muted and natural tones instead of the vibrant colors portrayed in the picture. It was extremely disappointing! Although there are still some very nice colors in this pallet, it's not at all what I thought I was ordering. I'm debating about sending it back.