5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the office or for school
Published 18 months ago by Lara

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken during shipping!
Well, like a lot of others, several of the eyeshadows were broken when I received it. Nothing like purple eyeshadow strewn across the rest of the colors!

I've asked for a replacement, so we'll see what shape it is in when I get it. From what I could tell, I think I will love the product if they can get it to me in one piece! If the replacement is also...
Published 4 months ago by Joey's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the office or for school, March 9, 2013
Lara (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: e.l.f. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, Neutral, 3.05 Ounce (Misc.)
This is a palette that will give you a professional look very quickly in the morning. I love that all the colors are put together in one palette so I don't have to go through 10 different individual jars when I'm in a hurry. The pigmentation, even on the mattes, is very decent (it can easily be built up, I always wear primer with it). The metallics are fantastically pigmented. I even wore eyeshadows fom this palette through a 75-minute extremely intense (and sweaty) workout and they still looked great afterwards (minimal creasing even if droplets of sweat were literally dripping from my face). It's a wonderful collection of neutral shades that I reach for very often and that still give me great variety in terms of looks. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of colors, April 17, 2013
I like this palette one of my colors was broken when it arrived and all over the others so I didn't get a chance to use it but other than that I love this thing. A girl can never go wrong with all these colors. And I am a african american woman and the color pigment shows up good on my complexion would recommend this for any beginner in make up like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 8, 2013
Awesome. Just awesome. So many colors. Intense pigment. Exactly what I was looking for. I use it for salsa and samba performances and the eye shadow stays in place and doesn't fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this palette, January 6, 2013
I bought this on clearance at Target. I think it was $10. I am African American, and this set works perfect for me. The colors I used were great. I used a primer and my eyes came out really nice. I love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOOOOVE E.L.F., October 25, 2013
I'm a MAC makeup wearer, but I had bought some ELF products at Target and liked them so I figured I would give it a shot. Can't express how much I love this palette! Colors are beautiful and long wearing.. Blend with my crazy expensive MAC products wonderfully, and get compliments all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set., December 14, 2013
Really good, great pigments. Great colours to choose from. Works well. Great gor beginners! Anyone can use this set to make any look required.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, August 7, 2013
I regret not buying this product earlier in life and saving loads of money on every color you can think of. the quality is very good too, when I wear the eyeshadow it lasts all day

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PALLETTE!!!, November 3, 2013
This palette is great. The colors are very pigmented. The only downside was that one of my colors were broken, probably due to shipping, and the pieces of the eyeshawdow were scattered onto the other colors. I feel like it could have been packaged better for shipping. But other then that it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!!, September 5, 2013
Awesome pigmentation and nice mix of matte and shimmer. You really need to wet the brush before application though to get their full effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY PIGMENTED AND GREAT COLOR PALETTE!!, July 22, 2013
THIS PALETTE IS AN AMAZING VALUE FOR THE MONEY! THE COLORS ARE RICH AND VERY FROM A LIGHT COVERAGE SHADE TO A HEAVIER DEEPER COVERAGE!

Rate and Discover Movies