Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 9, 2011
I did my research on this product before buying. I found a really great and informative review on you tube (...) which made me purchase it right away. I received my package 2 days later and was excited to open it. When I did, about 4 eye shadows were shattered. They also mixed in with the other colors. Amazon was great about the situation and sent me a free replacement without returning the other. I advised them that it needs bubble wrap or some padding to prevent it from banging against the box and messing up. I received package number 2 and this time only 2 eye shadows were messed up (no bubble wrap). Be prepared to clean up when you receive your eyeshadows.

Eyeshadows: I think all the colors are great. Some are too powdery (like a really light pink that was all over the packaging) and others are lacking that bold popping color (like the black). It is also a mixture of Matte and Shimmer shadows which is a plus. If you look at the review on you tube you can get a more elaborate and detailed look of this product (...). This is not me in the video. It is just a great review.

I personally like the product. Every color is great. I would have given 5 stars if it would have arrived in great condition.
on September 23, 2014
When I got it in the mail and opened it up it was used and really dusty.look at the picture I took of it
review image
on March 10, 2012
I am very disappointed in this project. It arrived completely dirty and dusty from all the broken up makeup palettes. At least four colors are completely missing, and two are mostly missing. I am very disappointed. This might be a good item to buy in a store; but it does not survive shipping.
on March 9, 2014
I usually love ELF products for their cheap prices and quality products, but I am not impressed with this one. The shadows are very sheer, and some are very glittery to the point of looking like a craft store got dumped on my eyes. The powder does not stay, and smudges onto fingers and around the eyes. Very disappointed.
on November 3, 2013
Originally bought for the green eyeshadows for St. Patty's Day but also for the bounty of other colors for costume nights or theme nights. They can go on somewhat soft but if you get the brush a little wet when applying it really bumps the color up quite a bit. I wish there was more of a variety of bolder colors now that I'm straying from more natural tones but overall there's a color for every need that I have.

It looks like some folks have problems with colors being broken on arrival but mine arrived in perfect shape. All the colors were intact, the mirror was secure and it's been able to take a bit of wear and tear from my general clumsiness. It goes on smoothly and lasts as long as I need so all around it's been a good purchase!
on September 12, 2014
I love the range of colors and the quality of the pigments! However, shipping made chunks of certain colors fall out of their palette and crumble all over the rest of the colors. I had to use compressed air to blow all the dust and crumbs off.

Other than that, I recommend this to anyone - just beware of shippping.
on December 20, 2014
Useless when it comes shattered and crumbled.
review image review image review image
on June 23, 2014
I've been using mine a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup in my life, let alone one week. I try to match or compliment my eye shadow to what I'm wearing and I never have a problem with that using this pallet.

With that being said there are some things I don't like about it.

-if you don't use a primer, you will have to reapply several times through out the day. I use the e.l.f. primer. It can be bought at kmart for $1. I've seen other people say it's also available at target for about the same price. I want to try to too faced Shadow insurance. My cousin uses it and as soon as I try hers I'll update this to let yall know which of those is better.

-it's is very powdery. If you use brushes or sponge type applicators you'll probably waste a good bit. I use a dampened finger tip(middle finger for lighter touch) and I don't see the loose powder every where

-there are shimmer and mattes in this pallet but the shimmer ones done have much shimmer to them. This is my first time using this brand. I find that the El cheapo pallets from the dollar general have better shimmer than this. And of course your drug store brands(physicians formula, Revlon, maybellene, etc) have better shimmer as well. I find if I take my cheapo pallets and use the lightest shimmer color I have and lightly sweep over what I used out of my e.l.f. pallet it gives me the shimmer I'm missing.

Over all I would definitely buy this pallet again. The pros out weigh the cons in my book, especially for the price.
on August 10, 2014
The actually palette came in horrible quality. A couple of the darker cells broke and when i opened it shadow was everywhere, the lighter colors were covered in gray shadow, and the whole top was just gross. After cleaning up the palette a little it was okay. The colors are good but not great. Wouldn't purchase in the future through an online service such as amazon.
on December 6, 2014
Very glad I ordered it! Colors are very nice. I don't use primer So it doesn't stay vibrant all day, which works for me, but i heard using eye primer makes it even better. Great variety of colors. In my case, only one color was cracked but packaging in general was neat and arrived quickly. Totally recommend.