Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
How does the lanyard go on? Does anyone have a picture or instructions of how to get that stupid little lanyard on? I cant seem to figure it out.
asked by S. Edwards on November 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
monoXcide answered on February 14, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
an easy way to get the nylon strap through the tiny holes is to tie a piece of string just once around the end of the nylon strap, feed both ends of the string through the holes and pull. nylon strap should pull through with some resistance.
DGR October answered on June 4, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just use a piece of thread. Run it through the hole and then use it to pull the leash.
Dennis Robinson answered on November 27, 2012

A
I used a sewing needle to fish it through. I could not get it through any other way or fish it with anything bigger.
D Bollman answered on January 31, 2013

A
I have this same question! Can anyone help?
Thanks.
DiveBuddy answered on January 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I threaded a piece of fishing line through the tiny hole, tied the lanyard on to the fishing line and pulled the lanyard through. Voila.
jane leonard answered on March 22, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product