Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 17, 2010 2:17:48 PM PDT
KE4RZ1 says:
I have seen no mention in the reviews of this study Bible concerning the size of the text. I just went over the hill last year and I can't see things up close as well as I used to. So I hope this Bible has a decent sized text.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 11:58:51 PM PST
Becoming.... says:
In the www.christianbook.com listing it lists 10 point text and also later in the same listing it says it is 8 point.

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 12:00:22 AM PST
Becoming.... says:
http://www.christianbook.com/holman-christian-standard-apologetics-study-hardcover/9781586400248/pd/400248?item_code=WW&netp_id=481441&event=ESRCN&view=details#curr
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 17, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Apologetics Study Bible: Understand Why You Believe
The Apologetics Study Bible: Understand Why You Believe by James Porter Moreland (Hardcover - October 1, 2007)
4.4 out of 5 stars (330)