4.0 out of 5 stars pink rose bag
I like the way the bag looks and its size (approx from 14"W at the bottom to 12.5" W at the top x 12" H x 4" D. The adjustable shoulder strap drop length measures up to 22".
Published on July 9, 2011 by Counseling student

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap-a** purse, but it's pretty!
Published on January 29, 2012 by ed's trixie

4.0 out of 5 stars pink rose bag, July 9, 2011
On the negative side, the bag is "poorly balanced": if you wear it on the shoulder with the rose facing out, it kind of tilts in that direction; however, the shorter you make the shoulder strap the better the "balance."

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap-a** purse, but it's pretty!, January 29, 2012
ed's trixie (chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
i loved this purse at first sight. it's as cute in person as it is in the picture. i get a lot of compliments on it. it was larger than i thought it would be & holds many things. the zipper pockets, one inside & one outside were perfect. the zippers looked sturdy and of good-quality. the purse material though, is a thick, cheap plastic. i overlooked that because it's so darn good-looking. after a month of use, one of the outside zipper pulls cracked at the stitching & fell off. the next week, the same happened with the other one. then i noticed where the large strap is attached to the purse is ripping. today, the main zipper locked up & i had to force it open. so good-bye pretty cheap-a** purse. i'll miss you. i'm so disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Chic, September 23, 2011
I read the reviews before ordering this handbag and just hoped I would agree with the majority. I did. It arrived on time and wrapped nicely and I had no trouble getting the paper off the flower and tape on the zipper. No problem. As for the way it looked, I loved it. I'm 5'4 and petite and it's not too big for my frame at all. I don't wear it with the shoulder strap, though. It just doesn't work for me. I've received a ton of compliments from my co-workers and strangers off the street - it's a great conversation starter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, December 27, 2011
It's very cute and trendy. That's the only positive.

Poorly made- I've had it exactly 1 month now- the zipper began getting stuck after 2 weeks, then one day while zipping, the leather pull tag on the zipper pulled off. No big deal, right? I had another zipper and pull tag- until that pull tag broke the next day. So I continued using it. Then 2 days later, the zipper seam broke too. So now- it doesn't even zip.

Do not buy this!!! I'm trying to get a refund now- and they are not helpful at all.

You'll be happier with at purse from target- they ate much better quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Rose Handbag, July 8, 2011
This bag came very quickly, and was packaged well. It matched the item description, and I would buy from this seller again.

The bag itself is exactly what I was looking for. It is spacious, stylish and works well for my everyday use. I have been using this bag for about a week. I love having both the double handles and the strap. It appears to be well made and the material quality is good for the price. It goes seamlessly from the office to the evening and even for an overnight bag.

My only complaints were that the bag was slightly heavier than I expected, obviously due to the rose on the front. Also, the zippers are a little difficult to open when I am holding the bag with one hand and trying to unzipper the pockets with the other. Both of these problems will not keep me from using the bag because it really is a beautiful bag for the price.

I purchased this bag to replace my absolute favorite bag I completely wore out (the poor handle came off), and I like this bag so much I haven't missed my old favorite. So far, very pleased with this purchase and recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Black Rose Handbag, October 21, 2011
I was very disappointed in this handbag. It was very attractive in the photo and a great price and although i knew it was "faux leather" the material is very cheap vinyl and looks and feels like rubber. Other than that, the style is great, but i returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, January 10, 2013
I am a hand bag fanatic. On a budget. This satisfies me on both levels. It is a cute and very well made bag for an extremely reasonable price. It is comparable to the Big Buddah range in quality and styling, while coming in at 30 dollars under their prices for something similar. I love that it comes in so many color choices . Great fun bag and stands up to everyday use. I am adding that it is lined in a light color so you can find stuff without groping in the blak hole that so many inexpensive purse makers tend to line their bags in. The zippers and handles are very well made also, all stuff that I consider when purchasing a hand bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rose Purse, February 6, 2012
Love everything about this bag except that when I unpacked it one of he zipper pulls tore off. Other than that it's spacious, a fun color, and having the option to wear it cross body is great for me as a mom. All in all, 4 out of 5!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Purse but it Smells, April 25, 2013
When I first received this purse everything was as described in the photos. Upon removing the purse from its plastic wrapping I smelled this weird burned rubber smell; it was moderately strong the smell has passed some but it still lingers, if smells make you nauseous or aggravate headaches/migraines consider not getting this purse. Overall, the purse is as described I have not used it enough to tell of its endurance so far no mishaps. The pockets are deep and it can hold a moderate quantity of items such as wallets, coins, folded paper, multiple packaged food items, small water bottles and more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, this purse is HUGE!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: FASH- Rose faux snake leather Tote Handbag-women Hand Bag,casual Bag,girls College Bag,shopping Bag
I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas. I have to say I'm happy with the delivery. Since I ordered it via Prime it came quickly and it's a good thing because now I have to go shopping for something else. She wanted a little evening clutch. The dimensions say about 5.5 x 6.5 x 12.2. This purse in reality is at least 15 x 12 x 8. Much larger than they have claimed. That's fine if you want a large purse. I am not removing the plastic as it's going straight back, but in my opinion it's just not a cute purse. I ordered the beige one.

Rate and Discover Movies